GDT 10/13/2008 Devils @ New York Rangers 7:00PM

Confusious

Lets do it Devils!

With both teams undefeated, I really think this is going to be like a playoff game. NO ONE wants to lose their first game to their rival. Definitely gonna be tight, and the Devils will be ready to get some revenge for last year. I mean, all but 3 of them were there for the playoffs last year, and of those, Holik and Rolston have been through this before...

Devils - 3 (Zajac, Rolston, Gio)

Rags - 1 (Zherdev, so the fans can continue their lovefest with him before he gets good and lazy next month.)

LETS GO DEVILS!

YAY 3-1 would be fab - Lets keep rolling Devs

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the boys come out with some fire tonight. i could definitely see two or three fights in the first period. i think it's important to set a physical tone against the rags. getting the first goal tonight would be nice too.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Your alright... :clap:

What the heck is up with the hardcore heavy metal music on the Devils telecasts?? Im not knocking the genre but is that honestly the best music to play? You're trying to attract casual fans, and appeal to a mass audience, also attarct a more diverse audience, and youre blaring this crap?