When Is The 1st Devils Tb Game?

msweet

I read Thursday at this board. I thought I also read at this board that's there is a real problem with TB arena because of a Circus or something.

I would really like to know as well. You would think they would have had this done already based on 3 options TB, Philly and Toronto.

Not good planning for attendance, season playoffs tickets holder don't have much choice they have their tickets but individual game tickets or for ticket holders having to make plans it should have been out by now.

This is from a different thread -

Devils' general manager Lou Lamoriello said it is possible the team could open the second round Wednesday night at Continental Arena if Tampa Bay wins today. If that series goes to a Game 7, the Devils couldn't play before Thursday

So Wednesday?

:evil: JesterDevil :evil:

They have serious scheduling issues at the TB arena - Disney on Ice is booked straight through from Wednesday 4/30 through Sunday 5/4 and the Dixie Chicks (must be big in Tampa) are there on Monday 5/5.

They can't even do an afternoon game on Saturday or Sunday - Disney on Ice has shows at 11:30, 3:30, and 7:30 on Saturday, and 1:00 and 5:00 pm Sunday.

Assuming games 1 and 2 are Thursday and Saturday (IMO the earliest), then 3 & 4 would have to be Monday and Tuesday, unless they are successful in moving one of the Disney on Ice dates. But then, they have a real problem if there is a game 6 (god forbid!)

I guess the schedulers in Tampa never expected the Bolts to be there. Some confidence! - but I guess past performance was their guide.

I thought some paper mentioned something about Thurs & Sat In NJ and then Mon & Wed in TB, but I guess that would mean having the Disney on Ice during the intermission on Wed? :huh:

The schedule won't be released until after the game tonight.

The paper that I was reading said Thursday, but that might've just been a tentative estimate. All I know is that it better start soon or I'm gonna go crazy :D

I think it's obvious that if the Flyers win, they will be showcased on ESPN/ABC, and that I believe is the only reason why the Devils/TB sked hasn't been released yet. I also think it's ridiculous to announce finally on Weds, that there's a game Weds.nite. It's gotta be Thurs./Sat., then I guess Mon/Tues for games in TB. I guess TB really screwed up this year with it's arena dates, if they don't have anything else available until 5/6.

Imagine the faces of the ESPN/ABC/NHL execs if Phlly, St.Lou & Col all lose tonight??

Hi all, I am a big bolts fan. Not here to troll or anything, I like to get another teams perspective, and this board is really cool. Jay Feaster was on the radio yesterday and said that all of the arena issues had ben resolved. Disney on Ice will probobly end up in St. Pete or Orlando, and I really dont care what happens to the Dixie Chics.

Well, I wish your team good health, and may the best team win.