GDT: 4/12/2009 Devils vs Hurricanes 7:30PM

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina team stats

Carolina team report

Defensemen: Dennis Seidenberg, Tim Gleason, Niclas Wallin, Joni Pitkanen, Anton Babchuk, Joe Corvo.

First Line: Erik Cole, Eric Staal, Tuomo Ruutu.

Second Line: Ray Whitney, Jussi Jokinen, Chad LaRose.

Third Line: Sergei Samsonov, Rod Brind

about 9 hours to fvcking go

this wait and anticipation up to the first game is killing me........ ugh its only 10:40am..... If we were still at carolina, I'd be off today and the tailgate party would start at 2pm!

Fourth Line: Tim Conboy, Dwight Helminen, Patrick Eaves.

FOURTH LINE: Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond, Brian Rolston, David Clarkson.

No Cullen on their fourth line? Thought he was gonna play tonight. And unless something's changed, pretty sure Rupp's in for Leblond.

Well, Sporting News has stopped doing the AccuScore forecast, now you have to pay (seriously) to get it. So I guess I'm done doing that now. :saddevil:

Josh's less-than-Accu-Score Projection:

Devils 7.2

Hurricanes -1.8

Probability of a fight: 0% (It's the playoffs)

Devils win percentage: 100% (Big win 98.9%; Close win 1.1%)

Hurricanes win percentage: 1% (Big win 0%; Referee-induced win 1%)

There's a 1% Margin of error in the less-than-Accu-Score Projection, by the way.

No Cullen on their fourth line? Thought he was gonna play tonight. And unless something's changed, pretty sure Rupp's in for Leblond.

I thought I read somewhere he is still coming off an injury? and yes Rupp is in.

but it was yahoo sports, so they could very well be not up to the minute on their line reports.

I believe that this is the Devils' year if they can play like they did during that long winning streak last month. When they were playing like that, which showed up in that 3 game winning streak to end the regular season, they are scary good. I love playoff hockey...

LGD! :koolaid:

I believe that this is the Devils' year if they can play like they did during that long winning streak last month. When they were playing like that, which showed up in that 3 game winning streak to end the regular season, they are scary good. I love playoff hockey...

LGD! :koolaid:

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!! We want the cup! bring it on home this year.....it's time for everyone to rock their red...playoff hockey is what it's all about.

Edited by RockingTheRed81

So I'm all about signs, and I just got a doozy. While making lunch this afternoon, I turned on 101.9 to hear the opening strains of Devil Inside by INXS. :evil:

Also, I'm aparently going tonight, because I was unable to sell my tickets. Section 2-oh-10 row 9 for now, probably the 114 handicap section eventually though.

I have class tonight, but the professor's a Devils fan, he'll understand...