Devs in on Heatley 3-Way?

Hellacious_D

Possible trade.

To San Jose: Heatley

To NJ: Marleau

To Ottawa: Bergfors 2nd Rounder Clarkson

We have to give up something. I didn't even look at the cap. But would it be fair?

SJ has to give at least one prospect to OTT in my Otherwise, thats not bad.

Revised

To NJ: Marleau 3 Rounder

To OTTAWA: 1st Rounder Zubrus Corrnente/Greene Halichcuk/Pelley 2 Rounder

To SAN JOSE: Heatley Campoli

This is the most retarded deal proposition I've ever seen on this forum, and there have been some doozies before.

There is no way we have to give up that much for Marleau. NONE.

A far more likely deal would be a roster player (i.e. Greene), 1 prospect, and 1 draft pick, and the pick and prospect completely depend on what roster player.

Everyone has been focusing on Marleau, but what if it were for another center from SJ like Pavelski or Logan Couture?

i would go for pavelski instead of marleau but sj would do that compared to marleau and 3 to 4 years marleau will suck pavelski will be a star

i would go for pavelski instead of marleau but sj would do that compared to marleau and 3 to 4 years marleau will suck pavelski will be a star

Sharks need to make cap room thus Marleau would be the one moving has he is making 6.3 milllion this year compared to Pavelski who is making 1.637 mil that Pavelski is making. Plus Marleau is a UFA, who could walk for nothing after the year after the season where Pavelski is a RFA.

From a Devils standpoint Marleau would be better to go after because he is a pending UFA. They would have to give up less, whereas for Pavelski one has to give a lot more. Plus it doesn't put the team in cap hell for next season if the cap does indeed drop with them needing to re-sign Martin.

If we were going to trade for Marleau it would be very smart to add something like conditional draft pick if he signs after he UFA. We can't give up a whole package like Bergfors and a 1st because he may not sign after this season. Truthfully if Marleau comes here I want him to want to. This would open 4 million for Heatley. To New Jersey Patrick Marleau solves our center promblem and is a great player. Ryan Clowe is added as a decent player to dump some salary. To San Jose Dianus Zubrus, Bryce Salvador, Andy Greene, and a 1st Rounder. We could also go Murphy or Davison, Lou did sign these D for a reason. Toughts?

:burn: