GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Islanders

Colin226

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering all the injuries the lines still look really good. Once we get the rest of our guys back i really think we will be one of the tougher opponents in the league, we have a great mix of young talent and veteran experience.

Hopefully Danis won't dissapoint in goal tonight, the Islanders haven't looked too bad this year so i hope the team isn't taking them lightly.

Lets go Devils!

Murphy is an awful defender. I forgot who it was on the Isles but someone caught him flatfooted (once again) and mashed him pretty good along the boards. Easy odd man break for the Isles. The guy just doesn't seem to know when to stand up and play the puck or retreat backwards. It seems like every goal that is scored while he is on the ice he is absolutely nowhere to be found.

Edited by SickMan

Murphy is an awful defender. I forgot who it was on the Isles but someone caught him flatfooted (once again) and mashed him pretty good along the boards. Easy odd man break for the Isles. The guy just doesn't seem to know when to stand up and play the puck or retreat backwards. It seems like every goal that is scored while he is on the ice he is absolutely nowhere to be found.

you have a whipping boy.

you have a whipping boy.

C'mon LD. I thought Danis was my whipping boy considering you accused me of wanting him to lose. Are you sure you should continue prescribing me meds if you're going to be so forgetful?

I'm not trying to hate on the guy. He just cant play defense.

C'mon LD. I thought Danis was my whipping boy considering you accused me of wanting him to lose. Are you sure you should continue prescribing me meds if you're going to be so forgetful?

I'm not trying to hate on the guy. He just cant play defense.

Not forgetful, you have multiple whipping boys.

Murphy was on the ice for a score..HIS.

Not forgetful, you have multiple whipping boys.

Murphy was on the ice for a score..HIS.

Whatever you say man. Whatever you say....

But yeah good call on Murphy's goal... How much defense was he playing there again? What zone was that goal scored in?

BTW Murphy just had a great play, despite the fact that it was ruled a hand pass it really wasn't.

Remember a lot of people didn't think Greene had a place in the nhl before this season, you cant call anyone awful yet just give them some time. Murphy has potential.

The thing is, Greene is what- 26? Murphy is 31.