Parade! Who Is Going And Where Do

DevilMinder

I want to know the date they will pick so I can take off from work! And we HAVE TO meet. It would be so great to see everyone without the time limit of the intermissions. I have met around twenty of you but there is close to 200 regulars here! CHAMPIONS BABY!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know the date they will pick so I can take off from work! And we HAVE TO meet. It would be so great to see everyone without the time limit of the intermissions. I have met around twenty of you but there is close to 200 regulars here! CHAMPIONS BABY!

I wasnt @ the last one. I guess we also have to see where its going to be held. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I've only met Dew.

I also want to meet with fellow list members from another list

(Crasher) that we kabitz on. THIS WILL BE A POT LUCK NO? I'll bring the wings :-)

Vince

If I recall in '95 the parade started around 6 PM with actually parade at

7 PM. It was on a Wednesday and the Cup was won on Saturday.

In 2000 the party started around 7 PM on a Thursday about 3-4 days after they won the Cup. I would think there is a problem with the Nets being home for 2 more games so it would have to be on their day off or after the 2 day schedule. Sunday is Fathers's day so can't be then.

It was fun to go to both. I can't go this year too far but all of you that can make it, go and enjoy it. Only people there are Devils fans No hate messages.

Have fun. Show Devils they are appreciated and show the State of NJ it time to accept the Devils as a team from NJ and do an arena somewhere.

Doubt it's today, as someone said tomorrow is the second Nets home game, Thursday is the NHL awards and a few of our key guys have to be there and the third Nets home game is Friday. With the holiday on Sunday I guess Saturday's really the only day they can have it (assuming another CAA gathering). I definitely plan on being there; I'll be over being sick like a dog by then :)

Those of you that have been to one or two of these before, when do all the festivities usually start?

And whatever you guys decide for the gettogether; I'll be there; I just hope you all will this time :P

They are usually in the evening but they have booths and tents for food and drink. Parking is usually in the Giants stadium lot. Everyone has to walk across the bridge though they might have the shuttle buses running. The bands usually start in the afternoon.