New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kovie is just to into himself. This whole contract garbage just added to his huge head. I guess time will tell this season. We make it into the playoffs just about every year so with Kovie being settled in by the time playoffs roll around it should be interesting.

There is NO WAY I would have agreed to celebrate that.

I have a feeling Kovy will re-sign. 7 years for 7.5 mil and a coupon book. :lol:

IF (and its a big IF) Lou signs him for that amount -$ 52.5 million- I will go out an buy a frippin' Kovalchoke jersey and change my avatar in his honor.

Parise is one of the best players in the NHL, and he produces more so then Kovie does. It would have made more sense to let Kovie go and sign Parise long term. If Zajac goes, Parise's game will decrease. They have great chemistry.

Kovie better produce to the level everyone, including himself, expect him to. Last season, it was just depressing watching him esp. in the playoffs.

yeah becasue Zach really lit it up in this years playoffs.

It's been said before, if you let Kovy go to concentrate on Zach, and he still walks, you have neither(and at most, one of the two).

if you sign Kovy and Zach walks you still have Kovy with the possibility of both.

Why is it that if you want Kovalchuk on the team people think you are anti keeping zach.

<edited to be consistand with my bad spelling

Edited by Joe B

yeah becasue Zach really lit it up in this years playoffs.

It's been said before, if you let Kovy go to concentrate on Zach, and he still walks, you have neither(and at most, one of the two).

if you sign Kovy and Zach walks you still have Kovy with the possibility of both.

Why is it that if you want Kovalchuk on the team people think you are anti keeping zach.

<edited to be consistand with my bad spelling

because some people are thicker than all of Don Vitto's put together chins together. :noclue:

Parise is one of the best players in the NHL, and he produces more so then Kovie does. It would have made more sense to let Kovie go and sign Parise long term. If Zajac goes, Parise's game will decrease. They have great chemistry.

Kovie better produce to the level everyone, including himself, expect him to. Last season, it was just depressing watching him esp. in the playoffs.

Thank you.

and

We better win a cup, if we dont a cup while Kovy is a devil, this whole deal is a bust.

So when does the " We need to sign Parise" thread start? :rolleyes:

next offseason

:boogie::boogie::boogie::yea::yea::dance::dance:

Finally!

Mike

if we can get kovy and parise together for at least 12 years, that would be a deadly one two punch

what do you think the odds of Lou going for another double digit contract after this fiasco is though? lol, he should set Zach up with a 9 year contract after his number then try to sell him on how cool it would be to have him and Kovie both signed for $6.66 M averages.

Kovie bought the whole "look my contract is all significant and stuff!" thing, maybe Zach will too haha.

Glad this is finally over.

If Lou can flush Rolston now, I'll really call him a magician. But I expect Salvador will be shown the door instead.

Regardless, we know Zajac is safe and Parise will soon be signed to a huge long-termer himself.