New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

The closing on my new place just happened this past monday. That is exactly 17 days and 5 previous attempts at closing later (friggin bank made numerous errors on my mortgage commitment to the point where they lowered my interest rate as compensation for their comedy of errors).

Now, it looks like the Kovy thing will go beyond today. Again. I hate this summer of deadlines being pushed back.

But you gotta think there's a breaking point for him. A point where he just goes "That's it! Fvck this, I'm outta here."

Doubt that. I mean either way he goes, he is still going to make more money in 1 season than any of us will make in a lifetime.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to do a Rick-roll again to liven things up, but I might get banned again for that. Even though I did end up being totally right about 15 minutes later haha.

That was funny lol. I think people flew off the handle psycho-ward style over that and the knee jerk ban that followed was a bit much, IMO.

That was funny lol. I think people flew off the handle psycho-ward style over that and the knee jerk ban that followed was a bit much, IMO.

Honestly, I did not mean it to be mean or deceiving. I meant it to provide some comedic relief as the tension was so high that day here you could cut it like a knife. A poster who shall not be named reported me right away and I got banned for 24 hours so it was not a huge deal. The only thing I want people to be aware of it that in the end, I got banned for a day for posting accurate "exclusive" information hahahaha.

Chesnokov just posted this pic. Gotta say this is at least a bit encouraging, if he's wearing this while training in Russia (that's Ovechkin on the right):

751706.jpg?1283455323

Kovy: So how much you makin' again?

Ovie: Billions. You?

Kovy: MIlyans

Ovie: Touche

wyshynski @dchesnokov Kovalchuk should have worn a Kings jersey to practice and crashed Twitter for the next 72 hours.

:rofl:

missingteeth.gif

i hope someone in the devils' front office has hidden all the welch's

Lou is officially on Shop Rite watch.

Edited by ben00rs

TSN says a deal between the NHL and the PA has been reached and they're working on paper work for 5pm.

less than 20 seconds ago via web

http://twitter.com/DarrenDreger

Since Kovalchuk is ahead a few hours over in Russia he probably already knows...thats why he was wearing the devils jersey...duh!

...DarrenDreger

Kovalchuk deal will also get approved as part of the new global settlement.

Edited by oofrostonoo