New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what universe? If there's a poster not named NZT on this board that doesn't have SD on ignore, they do it because his idiocy is absolutely the most entertaining part of this board.

(...cue "You are just a fvcking dumb. You kid. Jesus you are so dumb I am smart. But I don't comment on the likes of you. Kid. Because I take what you say and eat it with a salt of grain. It really doesn't mean much. fvcking kid. You kid. Go to bed, not like me who is not clearly not a kid because I'm not a kid. You kid." )

:giggle:

Good stuff, haha

You are wrong and just dumb SK. You are dumb. So wrong and not even funny and you think you are so tough but are just dumb and are ana$$hole. Every thing I post did come true and I am right with my sources. Now you don't even know who Kovalchuk is? Dumb, SK. That is why I have you on ignore and are just dumb. a$$hole. So dumb.

How do you reply to me when I'm on ignore? :noclue:

You are wrong and just dumb SK. You are dumb. So wrong and not even funny and you think you are so tough but are just dumb and are ana$$hole. Every thing I post did come true and I am right with my sources. Now you don't even know who Kovalchuk is? Dumb, SK. That is why I have you on ignore and are just dumb. a$$hole. So dumb.

:rofl: Can't stop laughing....it hurts....tearing :rofl:

nobody gives a hoot about any of that, mister