New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no Єklund (2.3% accurate) says a Deal is Imminent.

however he has been correct lately

He also added this in an earlier post:

*The NJ Devils and Kovalchuk are getting close. Look to Monday...

*That being said... there is seemingly never-ending talk the NY Rangers may be up to something big. I am hearing the names Kovalchuk and Gaborik being bantered about a ton today. (*Q)

(*Q) This is a new symbol to hockeybuzz and represents the official sign for "THE Єklund (2.3% accurate) RUMOR QUALIFIER" The Єklund (2.3% accurate) Rumor Qualifier should remain as a given for ALL rumours, but I will attach it to certain rumors where I know people will think I have lost mind.

(*Q) = I am not saying the WILL happen, only that this rumor is out there and I am passing it along to you.

Now he has a new BS filter.

Edited by jonnyd91

Єklund (2.3% accurate) is claiming edmonton is talking to us.

nhlnumbers has them 12 million under the cap... wonder if it could be a suitor for rolston, doubt it though

I can't see Rolston waiving his no-trade clause to go to Edmonton. While it sounds like he's willing to be reasonable on that front, it would be a major upheaval for him personally, not to mention he'd be going to a crappy team.

TG: Former #Devils fitness coach Vladimir Bure told SovSport he thinks the #NJD will move Elias to make room for Kovalchuk.

If that happens, Lou is in the Lou-nee bin!

Don't see that happening with Elias. Lou would have to ask Elias to waive his NTC and don't ever think Elias would do that nor will Lou ask the longtime Devil. Lou I am sure is still trying to move Rolston (yeah good luck with that one), Salvador, Zubrus and maybe even Langenbrunner if he wants to waive his NTC. When Kovy signs within the next week or so, there has to be a player or two that will have to be traded or released by October 8th.

TG: Former #Devils fitness coach Vladimir Bure told SovSport he thinks the #NJD will move Elias to make room for Kovalchuk.

If that happens, Lou is in the Lou-nee bin!

As if this thread wasn't silly enough already.

If given the choice between Edmonton and Albany, I think he would choose Edmonton suicide.

Fixed. Then again sometimes people do accept banishment when they screw up as long as they are still getting paid (see: BP CEO Tony Hayward)

I wish this would end just because of all the hype built up by nothing but rumors that most turn out to be BS, I think Kovey will be a Devil for a long time and whatever changes LL needs to make not everyone is going to agree with. I don't think Elias is on the block remember he was part of the welcoming committee at Kovys Press fiasco. I hope its Rolston just like most but if not maybe he will hit the net more this year :pray:

But as with everyone I just want the rumors to end and hopefully we can go into camp and pre season with no questions on who is where and what team!

Edited by Devs1965

I wish this would end just because of all the hype built up by nothing but rumors that most turn out to be BS, I think Kovey will be a Devils for a long time and whatever changes LL needs to make not everyone is going to agree with. I don't think Elias is on the block remember he was part of the welcoming committee at Kovys Press fiasco. I hope its Rolston just like most but if not maybe he will hit the net more this year :pray:

But as with everyone I just want the rumors to end and hopefully we can go into camp and pre season with no questions on who is where and what team!

+10000