Any One Want To Predict Ottawa Game?

GR

3-2 Ottawa.

Then I want to come home from class on Thursday night and see a 30 post thread as to why the Devils won't win another game.

blah blah blah blah blah, mr negative aren't we??

im predicting 4-3 devs, niedermayer atleast gets an assist!!

negative, n_f?

not really, just stating the obvious. Many of the people on the board have said that the Devils will have a losing season and miss the playoffs. They're going to look for every opportunity to prove it, especially the first game. If the Devils lose it, they'll use whatever went wrong in the game to 'prove' their point.

negative, n_f?

not really, just stating the obvious. Many of the people on the board have said that the Devils will have a losing season and miss the playoffs. They're going to look for every opportunity to prove it, especially the first game. If the Devils lose it, they'll use whatever went wrong in the game to 'prove' their point.

It goes both ways.......when the Devils win, then a lot of fans believe this-year's Devils are going to the SCF.

I want to see 100% effort. I don't care what the score is.

No, it really doesn't, chort.. then again the Devils have gone to the Cup Finals 2 out of the last 3 years, so it's kind of hard for those people to have been wrong..

Most people equate effort with a win, because with the Devils' talent level the last 4 years it's been mostly true. This year it might not be..the Devils might just get outplayed in some games.

Chort, Amen to 100 % EFFORT for 60 minutes, every player. Then I will reverse my prediction of Ottawa 4 Devils 2 to Devils 4-2.

It would be a great thing to see the Devils play this season with all players giving 100%, every game.