Devils Isles Game thread 10/28

Pepperkorn

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we ask the NHL if we can wear the white jersey's at home AND on the road? (-:

I was very impressed. They played a whole 60 minutes... something they haven't come close to doing so far this season.

See Madden? Yeah, it was a useless goal.. we had them beat at 3-0. But he whooped it up. He looked like the whole world was lifted from his shoulders. That 7 games and no points was bugging him. (-:

Wonder if this being the 1st divisional game had any bearing on the mental state of the Devs...Madden is no longer snake-bit...got a goal...those 2 goals in 16 secs were sweet...ahhh brings back some memories...ok...baby steps folks...this team thrives on baby steps :D

btw...notice how slow the forum is when we win :noclue:

This was a good well played game. Sean Brown looked good tonight, besides the penalty he took. He shows some real promise, I am shocked Boston let this guy go so easily.

Langenbrunner/madden/Gionta where all over the ice. Elias and Gomez are due next to start getting some good goals.

The Devils are 3-0 when I don't go in the chat.

You best stay out then! Someone setup an autokick. :D

Oh the temptation to write a script :evil:

:lol: Does autokick even need a script?

To be selective it sure does otherwise everyone, even the ops, would be kicked...need to write a mini ON JOIN command in mIRC :D

already 3 shutouts in the NHL tonight, sickening.

Ya know, I was listening to the radio at the end of the game...one of the guys (Hennessey or Velichek don't remember which) made the point that every single one of the games going on at that point was a shutout, which was amazing. I thought of you a little when they said that; that you must be having a caniption :uni:

Can we ask the NHL if we can wear the white jersey's at home AND on the road? (-:

This is the ANSWER to our questions! We're undefeated in the white jersey's this year, and our playoff record with the white jersey's last year set a record. Think the other teams would always be willing to wear their color's even if they are the away team??? :D

Edited by JesterDevil

This is the ANSWER to our questions! We're undefeated in the white jersey's this year, and our playoff record with the white jersey's last year set a record. Think the other teams would always be willing to wear their color's even if they are the away team??? :D

They might actually go for that, since they can wear their stupid third jerseys even more :P

Ya know, I was listening to the radio at the end of the game...one of the guys (Hennessey or Velichek don't remember which) made the point that every single one of the games going on at that point was a shutout, which was amazing. I thought of you a little when they said that; that you must be having a caniption
Edited by '7'

Great game tonight. As somebody else already said, they played all 60 minutes tonight and it was a huge difference. I was also happy to see more shots at the corners of the net. Last game against Boston you'd think the guys were having a contest to see who could hit the "B" on Raycroft's jersey the most.

The D looked better and Marty earned the shutout. I think Burns used the time off between games wisely. Now they just have to keep it up against philthy. :evil:

Ya know, I was listening to the radio at the end of the game...one of the guys (Hennessey or Velichek don't remember which) made the point that every single one of the games going on at that point was a shutout, which was amazing. I thought of you a little when they said that; that you must be having a caniption