Opening Night -- Will You Watch A Game?

GR

Unless you have Center Ice, you can only watch the Ranger game. It is exclusive to ESPN. Yeah, I'll check it out. Although I very much hope that Gary Thorne is doing the other game. Good for the Cane fans getting to celebrate their accomplishment from last year & of course watching a little to root against nyr.

Doh, I really thought Dallas-Colorado would be on ESPN..

I'll end up watching Rangers-Carolina. Should be fun to see what nonsense they attribute to both teams.

"Arturs Irbe is a solid goalie."

"Eric Lindros is ready for a huge season."

"Darius Kasparaitis is underrated."

I might have to mute the sound though, ESPN does get painful after a while, especially a Rangers-Carolina game.

I'll be watching the rag$ for certain...

Now I was thinking of it as a trial run to see how stressed out the little guy will get when I watch hockey -- because I just KNOW you all want to read about how much an unborn child enjoys a hockey game. See but the thing is I think watching the rag$ will agitate me too much though and color her whole perception. I can't wait to see what a live hockey game provokes!! She was too little at the pre-season game I saw two weeks ago for me to feel any kicks or anything.

I'll definitely be watching the Stars-Avs game. The Stars should be fun to watch this year - can't wait to see what Modano can do under a coach like Tippett and with the obstruction calls. He should be absolutely great this year.

But when the Devils & Stars are on at the same time - it'll be Devils all the way! My fantasy is to see the Stars & Devils in the SCF, Devils win and Joey N. picks up his 2nd Conn Smythe :) . Hey, I can hope, can't I?

When baby's first words are "Let's Go Rangers," you'll know what to blame it on, Pepperkorn!

Yeah -- my husband! :angry:

GGrl - nice to get a little forewarning - She's due before playoffs...so we'll see how all that works out..yikes!

enough personal stuff already from me already! :P It's hard not to have baby on the brain though :D