Food at the Rock

aLowDrudge

What is with the change in the vendors? I was only on the lower concourse but it seemed that all of the variety is gone. No more buffalo chicken, Italian hot dogs, ect...

I didn't go crazy looking so I may have missed it if they only moved stuff around. Anyone else not like this change at the Rock?

What is with the change in the vendors? I was only on the lower concourse but it seemed that all of the variety is gone. No more buffalo chicken, Italian hot dogs, ect...

I didn't go crazy looking so I may have missed it if they only moved stuff around. Anyone else not like this change at the Rock?

I thought the Italian Hot Dogs were upstairs. didn't seem like that much changed, although I think there's an extra pizza stand now.

All i know is I got my pretzel as I always do, and it was like chewing on rope....Disappointing. :angry:

Bring it back and ask for a fresh one. I have done it.

Notice Chico Don't Eat There Anymore....

Chico ate too much last season, he is still full. I would like to see "Chico Drinks" this season... Just make sure it is Patron or Lemonade.

the first year and the "chico eats" campaign was a classic marketing ploy to suck everyone in... after the initial effort, sure everything has been adjusted to lowest acceptable standards with an emphasis on maximizing profit.

I got a burger at the fan fest yesterday for 5 bucks. It was a solid 7. (out of 10) in terms of quality. Would love to see these in the arena. The food in there is pretty generic... Would love a shake shack to open up.

yea i had the same one, great burger, they should open a vendor inside once they open the bar.

I only went to 1 game the first season the Rock opened, but I remember then they had a LOT more food options back then. Now it is down to the basic arena garbage and the prices keep going up. The only thing there remotely worth the money is from the Taste of Newark stand with the various different vendors like Jimmy Buffs on the upper concourse.

Last year I had the "noodle bowl" at the Japanese stall on the bottom level, and it was the worst thing I have ever tasted. It was more soup than noodles and had no taste except for a ton of salt (like the popcorn from the upper concourse). If I have to eat, I eat at the places in Gateway or around the arena.