Zharkov MIA

Jas0nMacIsaac

On the team's stat page, he's listed as having 4 GP, 1 G, 2 A, 3 P and a +/- of +2. He also has a big red X next to his name, which is defined thusly: X indicates no longer on team. Also rocking a big red X next to their names are Sestito, Magnan, Corrente and Josefson.

Whatever all that means.

On the team's stat page, he's listed as having 4 GP, 1 G, 2 A, 3 P and a +/- of +2. He also has a big red X next to his name, which is defined thusly: X indicates no longer on team. Also rocking a big red X next to their names are Sestito, Magnan, Corrente and Josefson.

Whatever all that means.

Looks like Lou is looking to open up a Panero's franchise. So who's the Assistant Manager?

whats the hard-on with this guy, he sucks.

Even though he had trouble scoring at the NHL level last year I didn't think it was his fault. He had some nice chances and I think he has some potential.

I hope he didn't really bolt...although maybe he is annoyed to not have been considered for an NHL spot after playing so much in the NHL last year, especially because he wasn't included in any call-ups this year like Sestito and Vasyunov. Someone should ask TG to do some digging.