DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

I agree with you that we don't exactly need a sign or anything but I think the only thing good it does do is if people in other sections are that interested they are able to find out more about what we are trying to do by just searching on the internet(if they are that curious about it)

My goal is to have the Devils make this a section of their own that they sell tickets for (like the Red Bulls do) and then instead of having to promote this thing all I have to do is show up and chant.

How has the team responded to this? Have they reached out to you at all since the game?

I agree with you that we don't exactly need a sign or anything but I think the only thing good it does do is if people in other sections are that interested they are able to find out more about what we are trying to do by just searching on the internet(if they are that curious about it)

My goal is to have the Devils make this a section of their own that they sell tickets for (like the Red Bulls do) and then instead of having to promote this thing all I have to do is show up and chant.

Yes, you're right... I guess people will be curious about it and if they are curious enough, they'll make an effort to search for it.

So.. I hope Devils organization support your idea... they are not in a good spot to negotiate, I hope they don't want more frustrated fans and I think it's a good deal for them, anyway. Better do this, than have the arena empty for the rest of the season - if nothing changes from now on. Like a miracle, for example... lol. At least you guys can go to the games and have some fun. It's a nice way to go over this nightmare season.

Hope to hear good news from you soon. Good luck !

Some of the chants had no opportunity for a breath. If we could somehow split the section into two groups for these, it would change them from the source of much light-headedness/impossible to a very cool call-and-response.

The point is ya gotta man up and yell for all 60 minutes.. Use the intermissions to get water and refresh lol

I was trying to work out if you guys could steal some football (soccer) chants and make them Devils related.

How about this for when Zach returns:

When the puck hits the back of the Pru Centre net thats Parise

He scores goals all the time and the girls think hes fine thats Parise

Or

When the pucks in the net its a pretty good bet its Parise.

When the pucks in the goal through Lundqvists five hole thats Parise

Sung to the tune of Thats Amore by Dean Martin

Or for Clarkson:

When the pucks in row Z, and it just missed your head its Dave Clarkson

When he falls on his ass and he cant make a pass its Dave Clarkson.

Rolston:

When the puck hits the glass, why the hell didnt he pass its Brian Rolston

We prayed for a trade, but instead he got waived its Brian Rolston.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

Have you guys made any videos? Maybe on youtube? :)

My 2 cents concerning a name:

Well, fans over here use names for their fanclubs just to get recognized by other fans. It's kind of a competition, and i think it's not necessary. Have fun with that, and when you get the devils to make it official, the "Devils Supporter Section" sounds quite ok. Just make sure you point out that evrybody willing to cheer is welcome to join, and that no "signing in" (i hope you understand what i'm trying to say) is needed. Only your passion...and your voice!

A little update...

So I talked to person at the Devils that I initially set this up with and he loved what we did at the game and they want to do it again, with possibly a lower section(i assume the 100s behind the goals cause some of those sections are completely empty)

Just waiting for a phone call back from another person at the Devils now because they will be the ones helping setup whenever the next game is.

Edited by Satans Hockey

A little update...

So I talked to person at the Devils that I initially set this up with and he loved what we did at the game and they want to do it again, with possibly a lower section(i assume the 100s behind the goals cause some of those sections are completely empty)

Just waiting for a phone call back from another person at the Devils now because they will be the ones helping setup whenever the next game is.

Great news!

Wrote an article about this here: http://www.devilsgame.blogspot.com

Good job guys great idea and awesome that the devils front office is listening to the people who matter the most, the fans. We give them the money to run this team and afford them a new arena.

keep up the good work. Any wanting to be featured let me know.

-Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/thefansvoice

It looks like the Sunday, Jan. 9th game at 5pm against Tampa Bay might be our next game. I figure weekends are better for everyone. Tix will be in one of the 100s sections behind where the Devils shoot 2x for 20 bucks. Thoughts? I need responses somewhat quickly.

Some people could have a bit of a problem if the Giants or Jets (or both) are playing on Wild Card weekend.

That said, it is good news all around. Having it closer to the ice not only improves your chances of being heard down low but it can also fit more people in the section as well.