GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ DALLAS STARS 8:30PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol finally a couple of penalties they can't help but call. But man this is the Three Stooges right now, or eighteen. The only difference between early in the season and tonight is Hedberg's in a zone and Marty was bad in the first half, otherwise this game would be a MacLean blowout special.

Edited by NJDevs4978

lol finally a couple of penalties they can't help but call. But man this is the Three Stooges right now, or eighteen. The only difference between early in the season and tonight is Hedberg's in a zone and Marty was bad in the first half.

I agree but there is some decent defense tonight. We couldn't kill their PP's the way we did tonight earlier in the season.

Certainly Possible. Didn't see Mair lying down when they blew the whistle though.

The announcer said that was why they blew the whistle, because Mair was down and not moving much. I don't think they showed a shot of it.

The refs would have called the too many men penalty if they had been going to call it. Mair bleeding would not have negated anything.

The announcer said that was why they blew the whistle, because Mair was down and not moving much. I don't think they showed a shot of it.

The refs would have called the too many men penalty if they had been going to call it. Mair bleeding would not have negated anything.

Disagree. After they see the blood they could decide he was too injured to get off the ice.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! GOAL!!!!