GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes 4/11/09 - 1:00 PM ET (MSG HD)

RunninWithTheDevil

large.png1:00 PMlarge.png

Preview: http://devils.nhl.com/team/app?gameNumber=...mp;service=page

The New Jersey Devils have locked up the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs by setting a franchise record for wins in a season.

Thanks to a franchise record of their own, the Carolina Hurricanes are still battling so they don't have to face the Devils in the first round.

prucenter_interior.jpg

devilsbanner.jpg

capt.76c5847b17b54bd48af185322ede45ab.devils_hurricanes_hockey_ncgb110.jpg

alg_cole-hurricanes.jpg

2008_02_devilshur.jpg

alg_devs.jpg

l3704738.jpg

0127inside.jpg

f359a426cc716f51c946713fe97d1c81.jpg

Jamie_Langenbrunner_2.jpg

njbind.jpg

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

Chicago%20Blackhawks%20v%20New%20Jersey%20Devils%20j5BktdY1Q7Pl.jpg

LETS GO DEVILS!

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just WIN Devils, just WIN!

Devils have won 3 of their last 4-games and need to finally win over Carolina (0-3) for some confidence incase they do meet in the 1st round of the EC playoffs. Devils need to get on a roll here and the PP has to get a lot better and score some PPG when given the oppurtunities. The PK needs to play well too in this game.

Last home game of the regular season for the Devils and it is also Fan Appreciation day at the Prudential Center. Should be a good crowd for this game.

Get the win Devils and get er done! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Martin-Brodeur---Portrait-Plus-2004-Photofile-Photograph-C12188818.jpeg

h042102A.jpg

mart_80355.jpg

...and theres goes another regular season!.......... unbelievable, its our 82nd game already. where did the other 81 go? lol

anyways, lets go devils! lets get one more win before our 4 or 5 day break before the playoffs. lol

Colin 226 - Don't make fun of Dancin' Granny! :P She is the sweetest little old lady I have ever met and she is a trip at the games! Every time they play that Apple Bottom Jeans song they put the camera on her. She turns around and lifts her jersey and starts shaking her butt and dancing. :giggle: It is freakin' hilarious.

Well, this is big time in my house. We are having a party in our Canes / Devils themed basement. I need to post pictures some time soon. It is the most fun and the most aggravating since all my friends and husband give me a hard time when the Devs lose. Therefore they BETTER FREAKIN WIN !!!! I also have tickets to the Canes first round playoff series so it wouldn't hurt if it was against my Devils!

Well boys, shake off the dust and let's put the past in the past today!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

:gd: :gd: :gd:

Well, this is big time in my house. We are having a party in our Canes / Devils themed basement. I need to post pictures some time soon.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

:gd: :gd: :gd:

I'd like to see that. The Den ( get it?) is my Devils room. 2 replica cups ( 1 signed by Marty), smaller picture of Marty, giant poster of a Devils mask my wife found on Ebay, Devils blanket, Devs pillow.

Hopefully the DEVILS get a big win today and go into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.

I'll be sitting in the Table Seats up in Sec. 123. It's my eight-month-old boy's first-ever DEVILS game!

:burn:GO DEVILS! :burn:

Let me know how that goes.

I've thought about taking Natalie to a game, although I think I'll probably wait 'till she's 4 or 5.

I honestly don't tie any significance to anything that happens in this game. Just stay healthy.