Parise with torn meniscus will miss three months.

trailblazer

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is just a sprain. I can't believe I am looking forward for winky to come back if at least for the sake of a trade. Or some type of shake up, boy this team keeps on getting more drama.

Go Devils! Die hard fan win or lose!

Edited by Devs1965

I dont know what to think i still believe this team will be better in november... i expect 8 W in 12 games. They need to be better offensivly. They improve in their own zone bute they still struggle in the offensive zone. And they need to find way to be sucessful, If they do they will be in the playoff. And when you are there you never know .... So i still believe...

It almost doesn't matter if it's a four game or forty game injury at this point, they're gonna get to the point of no return pretty soon anyway with these next four games on the schedule. Even four games is too much with our situation right now but it seems like two is the best-case scenario and not likely to be as low as that.

Edited by NJDevs4978

OK folks, calm down.

I saw PArise returned to the bench on his own power and slumped over in pain but remained there for awhile - in fact no one came over to look at him until about 30 seconds.

He DID NOT go immediately into the locker room.

I'm going to look at the silver lining here, damn it, because if I don't, I may break down and cry. Assuming that this is a serious knee injury as the TSN article suggests, then Zach is going to miss a significant portion of what already looks like a lost season. Maybe the knee injury will keep teams away from signing Zach to an offer sheet this summer, and we'll be able to get him for a few years at a million or two less than we thought possible. Not that I'm happy that Zach is potentially out for months, but again, if I didn't look for any sort of silver lining, I'd be crying right now :P

Lets see what this team can do then.

Fraser, Salmela, Rolston, Salvador were used "oh to bad" injuries now were paying with Volchenkov, Parise, Jofeson, and Corrente.

Even without him there is no reason we can't put 3 goal in an night, there are still two stacked lines. 3 goals a night+average defense+outstanding Marty=hopefully a win.

Lets see what this team can do then.

Fraser, Salmela, Rolston, Salvador were used "oh to bad" injuries now were paying with Volchenkov, Parise, Jofeson, and Corrente.

Even without him there is no reason we can't put 3 goal in an night, there are still two stacked lines. 3 goals a night+average defense+outstanding Marty=hopefully a win.

Is Josefsson injured too?