GDT: Devils vs Canes 7pm MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you absolutely do. And that's fine. We get it. A Let's Go Devils would've sufficed

Ok pal. My point was to point out that the Devils have still been atrocious and nothing should make anyone think that we have displayed any sort of capability over the last 11 games. . If you had been paying attention you'd know that I have been rooting for the Devils to win.

Ok pal. My point was to point out that the Devils have still been atrocious and nothing should make anyone think that we have displayed any sort of capability over the last 11 games. . If you had been paying attention you'd know that I have been rooting for the Devils to win.

No no that's not what I was saying man. Idk its just frustrating. We all know they're atrocious and no where near playoff caliber, but we have to have resident wall-bangers nay-saying all encouragement.

And I'm not singling you out, most of the time your analysis is very apt

Edit: I will say though, you seem very quick to jump on people. Maybe that's just your passion showing

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

No no that's not what I was saying man. Idk its just frustrating. We all know they're atrocious and no where near playoff caliber, but we have to have resident wall-bangers nay-saying all encouragement.

And I'm not singling you out, most of the time your analysis is very apt

Edit: I will say though, you seem very quick to jump on people. Maybe that's just your passion showing

I am not saying no to the recent encouragement, I am saying that no recent encouragement exists. Before I posted anything were you more encouraged that the Devils might start winning on a regular basis? If me simply stating a fact is enough to discourage you, then you probably didn't have a lot to be happy with in the first place.

There are still plenty of positives to take out of this season: Larsson, Severson, Cory, Bernier, etc...

I am not saying no to the recent encouragement, I am saying that no recent encouragement exists. Before I posted anything were you more encouraged that the Devils might start winning on a regular basis? If me simply stating a fact is enough to discourage you, then you probably didn't have a lot to be happy with in the first place.

There are still plenty of positives to take out of this season: Larsson, Severson, Cory, Bernier, etc...

Still not quite grasping what I was saying but whatever let's drop it

Not true