2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

I love when Ranger fans make fun of New Jersey and call it a sh!thole....congrats you are insulting a big part of your own fanbase.

They're outliers. As far as I'm concerned, they're fans of an out of market team. No different than all the Cowboys fans here. And rangers fans that call jersey a sh!thole from October to April (and won't get the hell out of here from May to September) just reinforce the fact that Rangers fans over here are a minority in an unfriendly market

Thought I'd check in just to point out that the level of dejection the NBCSN announcers hit when Ward scored on Lundqvist was just cringeworthy.

true but to be fair the pbp guy was terrible all game. I think it was forslund? Really no emotion either way. Plus Pierre is annoying so it didn't make for a great crew.

I'm just sick of Micheletti almost every night. Is there really no one else nbc could get from their broadcast teams? Gotta hear Albert & Mich early Sat. after a Fri. nite game. I like 506sports for the announcing team posted daily.

Caps have em in a good spot. Rangers can't play that desperate every game, and it almost wasn't enough as is. Gassed in the third. Keep trotting McDonaugh out there 25 minutes a night and he's going to wilt. Yandle and Boyle can't get out of their own way.

Funny, haven't heard "Ovi sucks" in a while. The thunderous tapping of Blackberries and iPhones ('7', 2012) must have hurt the Caps today

Caps have em in a good spot. Rangers can't play that desperate every game, and it almost wasn't enough as is. Gassed in the third. Keep trotting McDonaugh out there 25 minutes a night and he's going to wilt. Yandle and Boyle can't get out of their own way.

Funny, haven't heard "Ovi sucks" in a while. The thunderous tapping of Blackberries and iPhones ('7', 2012) must have hurt the Caps today

Pretty sure they were chanting today until he scored that sick goal.

So if the Caps fail, who do we want getting out of Montreal/TB to face the Rags?  Rags fans seem to be nervous about TB, but Carey Price isn't a Hart candidate for nothing...

Edited by JSR