GDT: NJ @ NYI 1:00 Barclays

Jerzey

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

i mean... i hate it but this is interference. He did pushed him towards the side of the net. It's interference to me

What game are u watching? He pushed him towards the side of the net? I didn't see anything like that. He clipped his stick going for the puck and moving away from the goalie as the goalie was reaching outside of the crease.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

i mean... i hate it but this is interference. He did pushed him towards the side of the net. It's interference to me

The only thing that dragged halak was his stick hooking palmieri which was way outside the crease. And palmieri was shoved towards halak by Aho.

• Like 1

Just now, Neb00rs said:

What game are u watching? He pushed him towards the side of the net? I didn't see anything like that. He clipped his stick going for the puck and moving away from the goalie as the goalie was reaching outside of the crease.

seeing the same game the people reviewing the play did apparently. I mean i hate it as much as all of us that we didnt get the goal but it was interference to me. I'm not gonna look at the situation with blinders like most of the fans at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

He’s doing the exact thing he got banned for earlier and will soon get banned for again. He’s a troll 

oh come on lol i'm not a troll i'm just saying things like they are without blinders. Some fans clearly cannot

plus i was banned for saying something way less offensive than 25% of your posts. It was not for being a troll

Edited by SterioDesign

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

seeing the same game the people reviewing the play did apparently. I mean i hate it as much as all of us that we didnt get the goal but it was interference to me. I'm not gonna look at the situation with blinders like most of the fans at the moment.

Okay then, I'll think of you the same as I do of Toronto and the refs then.

Edited by Neb00rs

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Of course. fvcker hasn't been able to stop a fvcking beach ball for three months, but today he'll stand on his head. It's infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite save of his so far was the one where Palmieri scored.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1