What’s your max offer for Tavares

Daniel

I blame Pavelski's grandma :P

@TheFourthPeriod 

Tavares is earning $70.89M of his $77M through bonuses... the remaining $6.11M is his "salary".

ETA: 

@PierreVLeBrun

Full no-move, full no-trade clause in the Tavares contract, which goes without saying, but I will pass it on anyway :)

Edited by LittleBallofHate
  • Haha 2

Those "notes" he wrote to the Islanders and their fans are horrid. I'd rather say him nothing at all than write phony trash like that. He's going to get booed so loudly when he returns. I'll definitely be watching that first game back lol 

It's sure nice to see this happen to another team for once. Hope they enjoy Lou 😂

• Like 1

Well even though it wouldn't be fair at all to blame him in any way for Tavares leaving cause he came in a mess and very late, it's still in the books. I doubt there's another GM in NHL history with a worst track record of losing core top players with value to free agency.

Tavares, Nieds, Rafalski, Parise, Gomez, Gionta, Lemieux, Holik, Mogilny, Clarkson... Elias could also have been there too and I'm still furious thinking about it.

But for once im glad cause Tavares is out of our division now. 

Edited by SterioDesign