GDT: New Jersey Hischiers vs. Philthadelphia Patricks, 7:00 PM

Colorado Rockies 1976

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

At least she has the skin tone of one though

Definitely better than Old McGregor Mittface. 

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Been at a bar cause I can't get home. Vats break his ankle? I fvcking hope not. 

It looked bad. Feet first into the boards at a close distance. 

Lots o luck tonight...I'll take it all.  One of those games where the Flyers are wondering how they lost 3-0 I'm sure.  

Anytime Wood, MoJo and Almost (yeah right) want to start finding the damned net...

Really hope Vatanen is OK, but like others have noted, did not look good at all.

Congrats Joey!

Looks like I'll be (happily) starting another GDT on Saturday...works for me...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Wait we forgot to overreact to the two consecutive wins like we do when we lose:

Coleman is clearly an All Star.

Zacha is the best defensive forward ever.

There’s no way we don’t win the East and probably the Stanley Cup. 

You forgot we should trade Nico since we’re winning without him. 

I’m sure it’s been said on HF.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Lots o luck tonight...I'll take it all.  One of those games where the Flyers are wondering how they lost 3-0 I'm sure.  

Anytime Wood, MoJo and Almost (yeah right) want to start finding the damned net...

Really hope Vatanen is OK, but like others have noted, did not look good at all.

Congrats Joey!

Looks like I'll be (happily) starting another GDT on Saturday...works for me...

Is MoJo our next Cammy?

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Is MoJo our next Cammy?

Not exactly...Devils don't have locked up for five years...and unfortunately, even though I consider Cam to be a bit of a "cosmetic" player, he did have a solid first season here, and was having a second one until he (surprise!) got hurt yet again.  I'll give MoJo an incomplete for last year, but so far this year it's getting easier and easier to wonder if it just wasn't meant to be for him here.  We're all probably part of the problem, a little bit...I think we all based our expectations off what is looking more and more like a career year from him (his final season as a Capital).  He's probably a guy who can realistically be expected to pop in about 20 G and 45-50 points.  Right now I'll take that from him. 

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Missed the game last night for my beer league. Checked the score, said "sweet!". Checked the box score and said "agh, almost!!". Donating now :)

I'm making mine a standing order...I will donate $10 when Zacha gets his first point. 

3 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Let's double down. If Zacha registers a point in the next 3 games, you donate $20. If he doesn't, I'll donate $20 more.

For those who want to get in on this, DM's venmo is @njdevs and you should strongly consider throwing a few dollars his way. Our constant and endless stream of fecal matter from our keyboards isn't free to host. 

Accepted, of course!!

That means ONE point in those three games, correct? You aren't suggesting he will have a 3 game point streak, correct?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Accepted, of course!!

That means ONE point in those three games, correct? You aren't suggesting he will have a 3 game point streak, correct?

If that ever happened...