2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

8 minutes ago, jagknife said:

um... being bitter your biggest rival just got yet another break from someone when they keep getting bailed out of cap hell I think is the epitome of pride.

Not a single person here is mad at our team for not landing him, we hate our rival.

Who cares what the Rangers do? How many times have we been through this, Nash, Jagr, Holik, Gomer, etc, etc, etc? When have they been successful? They, like Leafs and other big market teams always get bailed out. My assumption is they have some other backdoor deals which enable them to have that leverage. Remember, they bring in the most revenue to the league and these big signings is what draws some of their biggest crowds. Lightning with all their firepower got knocked out in the first round.

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Good lord you’ve taken the torch from glenwo in fvcking RECORD time.

You need to hear yourself sometime bro. Your behaving like someone stole your candy. I express my opinion about matters so we can have a discussion and feel free to express your opinion, ie, agree or disagree. No need to be condescending.

Edited by Anhkheg

1 minute ago, Anhkheg said:

Who cares what the Rangers do? How many times have we been through this, Nash, Jagr, Holik, Gomer, etc, etc, etc? When have they been successful? They, like Leafs and other big market teams always get bailed out. My assumption is they have some other backdoor deals which enable them to have that leverage. Remember, they bring in the most revenue to the league and these big signings is what draws some of their biggest crowds. Lightning with all their firepower got knocked out in the first round.

You need to hear yourself sometime bro. Your behaving like someone stole your candy. I express my opinion about matters so we can have a discussion.

Because 3 teams make it from a division, then 2 wild cards for the conference. Thats why I care about what the Rangers do. Panarin kills the Devils. Another reason why I care what the Rangers do.

You need to do well in the regular season to be in the dance. We got much better last week, they also got much better as well., Don't pretend this move doesn't make them better.

Just now, MB3 said:

Every July 1st I get excited and every July 1st I end up pissed. Lee wants 9m per season, Meier locked up, Donskoi locked up, Stralman locked up, Panarin to the Rangers. 

Worst day of the year to be a devils fan; every single season.

I'll come by and kick you in the balls later. 

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I’ll believe that it’s 7/84 when someone not Pagnotta reports it. Guy has no sources whatsoever. Maybe he guessed lucky. 

Dregs just said on TSN that he still believes its below 12m.

He thinks its 11.5 up to under 12

Not that much of a discount but apparently the Islanders offered more, I'm guessing max.

Just now, jagknife said:

Dregs just said on TSN that he still believes its below 12m.

He thinks its 11.5 up to under 12

Not that much of a discount but apparently the Islanders offered more, I'm guessing max.

You think the Islanders offered him $16m a year??

Just now, devlman said:

I just don’t get how the Isles were considered but not us. We offer the same sh!t they do. Anyway, as long as we get Nyqvist I’ll be happy.

Not sure about that either, however if anyone should be triggered, its their fans. 

• Like 1