GDT1: Bruins @ Devils 1/14/2021 7PM Season Opener!

Crisis

Just caught up on DVR, here’s all of my observations:

Jack Hughes’ new hair straight outta 1994.

Johnsson looks very little. 

PK already fvcked up, ruined the announcing of the team by standing in the wrong spot. The y announced his name and the camera was on the palest white dude and the cameraman should’ve known it wasn’t PK. 

Hughes had a great PSA to Palmieri. Speaking of Palmieri, his beard is even worse than usual. 

Wood doing Wood things like putting the team behind by taking a penalty on a breakaway. Honorable mention to Palmieri’s beard for failing to clear the puck, resulting in the goal. 

Blackwood has looked really sharp.would be 4-0 without him. 

Sharangovich looking great in his NHL debut. 

Thanks GI to the NHL for giving us the Presidents’ Trophy winners on opening night. Fvck you, NHL. 

Recchi violating mask rules on the bench. All other coaches on both teams keep having to pull their mask up, they couldn’t get masks that fit?

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

NOT TO GET POLITICAL

But, just from what I've observed, the number of.. Tony DeAngelo's in the league is surprisingly high.  

It’s not really that surprising..... sad? Incredibly. Infuriating? Absolutely. But surprising? Not really. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yep. I was yelling at the fvcking TV for him to pull his mask up. Stupid.

Have to say, after watching college football all year I got kinda used to coaches pulling the mask down during a timeout or something.  I don't like it, I think it's stupid, but.. at least it was a sorta-controlled environment.

Here though, these dudes aren't "bubbling" at all.  Gotta keep those masks on 100% of the time.  Hope the league cracks down on this stuff.

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Here though, these dudes aren't "bubbling" at all.  Gotta keep those masks on 100% of the time.  Hope the league cracks down on this stuff.

Wasn’t the NFL penalizing coaches for violating mask rules? Anything like that in the NHL?

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Have to say, after watching college football all year I got kinda used to coaches pulling the mask down during a timeout or something.  I don't like it, I think it's stupid, but.. at least it was a sorta-controlled environment.

Not to mention at least the football games are outdoors. You cannot be doing that sh!t. Leave your fvcking mask on.