GDT4: *PLEASE LET IT BE SCHNEIDER IN NET* Edition - Devils @ ISLANDERS - 7 PM - MSG+, MSG+2

Devs3cups

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Alright, time to see how resilient they are under Lindy.

Bounce back 2nd?

If Hynes was still here, team would look even worse, and he’d look even dumber yet angrier.  I feel like there’s still a chance that the Devils can make it a game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

If Hynes was still here, team would look even worse, and he’d look even dumber yet angrier.  I feel like there’s still a chance that the Devils can make it a game.

Islanders capitalized on 2 good chances. We had a few chances and didn't capitalize. That's how I see the 1st.

4 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Learning experiences for the young guys. I just hope some of you guys don't get carried away with the first 3 games. This team is what it is. As long as they show up every night and I see progress from the young guys, I'll be happy with them, especially with Vats, Nico, Bratt and Mac out.

A lot of numbers pointed to some tougher games.  Occasionally there’s going to be some ugly games.  Going to enjoy the wins and bursts as they happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

A lot of numbers pointed to some tougher games.  Occasionally there’s going to be some ugly games.  Going to enjoy the wins and bursts as they happen.

Absolutely. I think we can all appreciate the system and the progress so far. Here's to hope it keeps going well, especially when 3 (Nico, Vats, Bratt) of our main guys are back.