GDT: Buffalo @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+ Reverse Retros?

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Did Fitz get the overly loyal trait from Shero? Is it up to Ruff to fire Nas? I don’t know...this is a mess. 

The problem is that they think the Devils’ relatively good finish to last season was somehow nASS-related.  He had nothing to do with it.  It was just about all Blackwood.  

Just now, Nicomo said:

Jesus Christ, Nico you gotta bury that. 

Or at least put it on net

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Maybe to a point, but there’s no way this group of players should be this bad. Has to be at least partially the system. 

It's totally the system. In the first few games this season before we even knew we'd be this bad i kept pointing out how bad the PK looked. We would let guys wide open all on the outside, put no pressure at all and let the other team do wtv they wanted. It's ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, titans04 said:

extremely lucky to only be down 1, they should count their blessings come out and try and steal this one by playing for 20 mins.

Like a hitter in a slump who takes it out onto the field and starts making errors, it feels like the PK is starting to negatively affect this team all-around. Like I said, don’t let losers hang around and poison the team.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1