GDT: Devils @ Islanders 3/11 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

Absolutely pathetic embarrassing performance. What an abortion. Coaching matters. Management matters. We have none of it. 

They’ve successfully destroyed Blackwood. Keep the goals coming. This team needs major changes and it ain’t the window dressing. 

I NEVER want to see Johnson or Vatanen again. 

PK, Palmieri... where’s the heart? Do you guys even gaf? Youre vets underperforming with zero grit right now. 

Ruff, Nass, Rechi - this is the worst team system I have seen in my entire life. No structure, no support. 3 guys behind the offensive net, no layered forecheck, fvcking idiotic breakout throwing pucks through the middle of the ice instead of up the wall and out. Point men wide open all day. ENOUGH. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

This team sucks in pretty much every facet...coaching, pk, pp, offense, defense. Name one thing they're good at. Not even faceoffs. 

Time to cut ties with zajac, vats, palms. Goodbye. And after next year, goodbye subban. Bunch of losers. 

Yup it's time to say goodbye. Is it weird that I feel no attachment to any of those names at this point? Zajac maybe a bit but... A second rounder would be nice lol.

5 minutes ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

This is what ownership gets kicking Lou to the curb. Fvxking embarrassing 

Well, in all honesty lou and that idiot conte were destroying this team for a number of years with sh!t draft picks and fa pickups and change was needed. But this endless rebuild is an abomination. I blame the owners. They want cheapo options, then they get a cheapo product on the ice. 

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Well, in all honesty lou and that idiot conte were destroying this team for a number of years with sh!t draft picks and fa pickups and change was needed. But this endless rebuild is an abomination. I blame the owners. They want cheapo options, then they get a cheapo product on the ice. 

In what way were they “cheap?” Trading for guys like Subban and Gusev? 

Just now, Nicomo said:

In what way were they “cheap?” Trading for guys like Subban and Gusev? 

Yea I have heard this here a number of times and I don't understand where the cheap thing comes from. They prob would have signed Hall too if he wanted to stay which would have been another 8+mil. They want to make money and the best way to do that is to make the team good. They're paying PK 9mm a year to be a stick breaking traffic cone.