GDT: Devils @ Avs. Incoming Avalanche? 9PM Start --->MSG

DevilMinder

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

What’s Nas saying to Ty right there, don’t deflect pucks into your own net?

Does ANYTHING that zilch says matter?

Just now, Bonginator11 said:

How are 2 Avs wide open right in front of Hammond?

Ask our outstanding coaching staff.  Damn what a trio of useless stiffs.

• Like 1

Nice job on that goal…another point for Nico and Bratt.  And that other guy too.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Power play slump reaches 0-for-20

It's incredible.  0-20 in their list 8 games.  I don't understand how Recchi and Co didn't get fired a long time ago.  Seriously.  Apparently the team's morale down the stretch was important enough that they brought in Hammond for only 20 games, so how did they not think it was equally as important to bring in new PP coaches during that same time (or even earlier than that)?

8 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It's incredible.  0-20 in their list 8 games.  I don't understand how Recchi and Co didn't get fired a long time ago.  Seriously.  Apparently the team's morale down the stretch was important enough that they brought in Hammond for only 20 games, so how did they not think it was equally as important to bring in new PP coaches during that same time (or even earlier than that)?

This is by FAR my biggest beef with Fitz this year.  We've been over it...the goalie situation was messy with the two long-term injuries...on that one, I won't beat him up too much.  But I'm at a complete loss how Recchi and especially friggin' nASS of all people survived this entire season.  You telling me there's NO ONE out there that Fitz could have brought in at some point this year, if just to attempt to shake things up?  What track record did either of these guys have that screamed "They know what they're doing, they'll turn it around in time."  I know this is a broken record and we all play it, but it's just baffling to me that BOTH of these guys are still here. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This is by FAR my biggest beef with Fitz this year.  We've been over it...the goalie situation was messy with the two long-term injuries...on that one, I won't beat him up too much.  But I'm at a complete loss how Recchi and especially friggin' nASS of all people survived this entire season.  You telling me there's NO ONE out there that Fitz could have brought in at some point this year, if just to attempt to shake things up?  What track record did either of these guys have that screamed "They know what they're doing, they'll turn it around in time."  I know this is a broken record and we all play it, but it's just baffling to me that BOTH of these guys are still here. 

After last night's game I am more certain that the best we could hope for is Recchi being fired and Nas along with Ruff staying on.  Recchi will be the fall guy for this coaching staff while Nas and Ruff get to keep their jobs as Fitz will place 99% of the blame on poor goaltending.