GDT: Capitals @ Devils 7PM 10/24

Nicomo

Just now, Nicomo said:

Really easy play to just chip that out though. 

right. but that’s his first noticeable turnover of the game, which puts him +\- 4 turnovers behind every single member of the top-6. 

you want your goalie to get that one. the bratt one you can say “that’s not on mackenzie.” i’m not trying to harp on it. blackwood has played really well the last few games. that’s just a bad goal.

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

right. but that’s his first noticeable turnover of the game, which puts him +\- 4 turnovers behind every single member of the top-6. 

you want your goalie to get that one. the bratt one you can say “that’s not on mackenzie.” i’m not trying to harp on it. blackwood has played really well the last few games. that’s just a bad goal.

Bad goal all around I agree. 

Just now, MB3 said:

How is the shot through the defenseman’s legs easier to stop than the one that was right on the goalie with no screen?

Just now, mfitz804 said:

How is the shot through the defenseman’s legs easier to stop than the one that was right on the goalie with no screen?

I’m….. not sure if you’re serious? 

Smith’s positioning was bad (because Smith is, uh, bad) but if you’re telling me that isn’t a shot that needs to be saved I’m wondering wtf you’re watching.

Bratt sent a guy with a full head of steam on a mini breakaway in the slot. I don’t blame my goalie for that.

Just now, MB3 said:

I’m….. not sure if you’re serious? 

Smith’s positioning was bad (because Smith is, uh, bad) but if you’re telling me that isn’t a shot that needs to be saved I’m wondering wtf you’re watching.

Bratt sent a guy with a full head of steam on a mini breakaway in the slot. I don’t blame my goalie for that.

But the giveaway by Severson and the shot he couldn’t see you blame on him? You honestly don’t really know hockey very well. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

But the giveaway by Severson and the shot he couldn’t see you blame on him? You honestly don’t really know hockey very well. 

Why are you so combative literally all the time? Here i am thinking i’m engaged in what resembles an actual hockey debate on the internet and you come in to rob me of that disillusion holy cow. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

not that anyone has really stood out for a good reason, but this is a noticeably poor effort from Jack Hughes and Jesper Bratt. It’s also a complete disappearing act from Nico — has he played this entire period? 

Hughes having a very poor start to the season. I think last season got to his head. He think he’s Wayne Gretzky when he’s out there sometimes. Keep it Fkn simple 

Just now, Devils01 said:

Hughes having a very poor start to the season. I think last season got to his head. He think he’s Wayne Gretzky when he’s out there sometimes. Keep it Fkn simple 

This is a poor take. Hughes has been all over the ice. The points will come.

He’s having a bad game, not a bad season. 

Just now, MB3 said:

Why are you so combative literally all the time? Here i am thinking i’m engaged in what resembles an actual hockey debate on the internet and you come in to rob me of that disillusion holy cow. 

Are we not talking about hockey? I was. Am I combative, or is you questioning wtf I’m watching combative? Honestly I think it’s just your default position to be obnoxious and you don’t even realize it. 

oh look. there’s nico! 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Are we not talking about hockey? I was. Am I combative, or is you questioning wtf I’m watching combative? Honestly I think it’s just your default position to be obnoxious and you don’t even realize it. 

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

not that anyone has really stood out for a good reason, but this is a noticeably poor effort from Jack Hughes and Jesper Bratt. It’s also a complete disappearing act from Nico — has he played this entire period? 

yes Nico is playing.

As a proof, he just took a penalty

• Like 1