GDT 11/1/2022 Devils @ Canucks Hughes vs Hughes

Colorado Rockies 1976

9 hours ago, MB3 said:

Ok -- new random trade thought of the day.

Leafs are imploding. They need defense badly. Leafs fans think Marner is redundant, since he's a very similar player to Matthews -- big, tall guy who controls the play and lights the lamp. 

What about Severson, Holtz, Shakir Mukhmadulin and a lottery protected 1st for Marner? Marner has a big cap hit (10.9) but it's only for this year and 2 more years, which gives the Devils the flexibility they need when Luke/Simon/Mercer etc need to be paid. 

Imagine a lineup of

Mercer-Hischier-Sharangovich
Bratt-Hughes-Marner

?!?!?! 

Marner comes across as a spoiled brat at times. No thanks.

Go Phillies, Go Devils 

31 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

So far I have spaced out twice and been like “damn, I forgot to put the game on”, and it’s still 40 minutes until game time. 

Fvck the west coast. 

A011DBFE-A665-4264-9076-6068A0376547.jpeg

It happens to me just about every single West Coast game.  A 10pm start is the absolute LAST thing I needed this week - totally exhausted and suffering from a ridiculous lack of sleep.... but if we win, it'll be worth it.  

Not too surprised to see Blackwood in net...he was due to get another start.  Really hope he plays well.  I'm on record saying I prefer to have a clear cut starter, but if both he and Vanecek are playing well and regardless of who we have in there we have a chance to win, that ain't a bad thing.

Let's Go Devils.

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Nasty tip by Nico.  Great pass by Bratt.  Good to see the PP playing with a little confidence and looking like they know what they're doing.

Imagine the team playing so much better without nASS and Recchi getting in the way…

• Like 2

Where are all you ass clowns that two years ago claimed you’d take Petterson over Nico. And I kept saying over and over the book isn’t written yet on the two - that it was too early to make that claim. Now you’d have to be insane to not take Nico.

• Like 2