2023 IIHF Hockey World Championships

Satans Hockey

Starts today with Finland playing the USA right now on the NHL Network. Game is 1-1 in the 3rd.

Wonder if we see any Devils go over now. I can see Luke going over but definitely not Jack. Don't see Nico or Timo going over either for the Swiss. Severson is a UFA so I don't see him risking it.

Looks like Nemec is heading over... 

Edited by Satans Hockey

22 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Starts today with Finland playing the USA right now on the NHL Network. Game is 1-1 in the 3rd.

Wonder if we see any Devils go over now. I can see Luke going over but definitely not Jack. Don't see Nico or Timo going over either for the Swiss. Severson is a UFA so I don't see him risking it.

Looks like Nemec is heading over... 

I think Nico might go you know. Swiss guys like this comp and it means a lot to them. Timo I think is carrying a knock that he had before he joined us, so I agree I don't think he will go.

Schmid getting some extra experience?? 

2 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I think Nico might go you know. Swiss guys like this comp and it means a lot to them. Timo I think is carrying a knock that he had before he joined us, so I agree I don't think he will go.

I could see Siegs going too.

5 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Schmid would make sense, Nico seems banged up too so thats why I was thinking he wouldn't go over. 

Timo is also a UFA so can't risk a contract with another injury on top of his face being beat up already. 

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I could see Siegs going too.

Forgot about him, I can see that too

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

I know Luke and Simon will make their occasional rookie mistakes and go through their share of growing pains, but I get the feeling by December (probably earlier) they'll have us all saying "Damon who?  Who was that Graves guy again?"  I get the feeling that BOTH of these guys are going to be absolute beasts.  

• EvilHeart 2

Nemec was on Camera a lot in the 3rd. it was usually the Swiss forwards controlling the puck with him trying to stop them. Then he was laying on the ice for a while in the final minutes.  He got up and took his next shift though.😃

I noticed another player on the Swiss team had 71 so Siegenthaler had 97.  Does that number have any significance for Swiss players?