2024 stadium series game NJD VS PHI -Jerseys Revealed-

2ELIAS6

3 hours ago, Lateralous said:

If there really is a mythical stadium series jersey, I might have to order a Holtz #10.    

I’d be a little weary of getting a Holtz. He has trade candidate written all over him thanks to our idiot coach.

I’m personally debating between a Luke or a Nemec if I like them. 

38 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’d be a little weary of getting a Holtz. He has trade candidate written all over him thanks to our idiot coach.

I’m personally debating between a Luke or a Nemec if I like them. 

As long as he plays in the game I think it's all good, at this rate I'd be more weary to get a Jack in case he doesn't play 

I think it would be a sweet jersey if it didn't have "Islanders" written in the stripe along the bottom.  Unfortunately that's hard to get past.   

The Flyers one on the other hand looks atrocious from what I can see of it.   

• Like 1

I think it's funny that "reliable" and not "very" was chosen to get all caps in that tweet.

Anyway... I fully expect the "what we wanted VS what we got" to be hilarious because this is the NHL we're talking about-- the most out of touch league in all professional sports.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

If that’s what it is, I won’t be buying one.

You won't, I won't, and others won't, but you just KNOW that you will start seeing a LOT of them at games not long after they're released for purchase.  Some fans will buy ANYTHING, I'm convinced of it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

You won't, I won't, and others won't, but you just KNOW that you will start seeing a LOT of them at games not long after they're released for purchase.  Some fans will buy ANYTHING, I'm convinced of it.

💯

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

So many people didn't like the Jersey Jersey but most of them bought it anyway. A fool and their money are something something.

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

9 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

So many people didn't like the Jersey Jersey but most of them bought it anyway. A fool and their money are something something.

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

I'd say the Jersey Jersey is more polarizing.  I still don't like them, much as I tried to force myself to warm up to them.  But I think a lot of people actually DO like them.  But they seem to be a love it-or-hate it design for sure.  

If that’s real, another strikeout is incoming, woof. I wish they would’ve went with that fan mock up the black and red was sick and I definitely would’ve bought one. This on the other hand looks like it was designed by Stevie wonder 

1 hour ago, Rock said:

I just saw on the net that those are NOT the jersey (wish I still had the link) it mentioned Hockey News and Icelethics. It did say the Islanders will be navy blue like jerseys posted

Edit:Found it!

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/new-york-islanders/latest-news/new-york-islanders-stadium-series-jerseys-false-report-thursday

Thank. God.

(and thank you for finding this, too)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

The next call up from Utica should be the person who designs all their alternate jerseys.  They absolutely kill it down there.    

Seriously. 

I kinda wish I would have gotten a Nemec in one of those slick alternates they’ve done. 

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

Since I’m starting all rumors today. This is from DH gate’s website with a few scrolls.

Obviously I don’t think it’s legit, but still gets into the ballpark of “hey now that isn’t half bad”

IMG_3645.jpeg

Saw a guy wearing this at the game Saturday.  I looked it up this concept has been around since about 2021. is it real? We'll know a few days from now. ( I've also seen a concept in reverse Red body with Black trim and logo.

2 minutes ago, Rock said:

Saw a guy wearing this at the game Saturday.  I looked it up this concept has been around since about 2021. is it real? We'll know a few days from now. ( I've also seen a concept in reverse Red body with Black trim and logo.

The Backhanded Devil red primary with black shoulders/stripes/logo is what I’m hoping for. Especially based on the amount of red merch with black logo people have posted from the arena 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

The Backhanded Devil red primary with black shoulders/stripes/logo is what I’m hoping for. Especially based on the amount of red merch with black logo people have posted from the arena 

I saw a couple of games ago they were giving away red tee shirts with black circle less logos on them. 😀

41 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Same. If it’s that I’m buying one for sure. 

• Like 2