GDT: Our Boys at BOS Meth Bears - 15 Jan @ 1pm

jagknife

Didn’t see any of this game because my friend doesn’t know how to properly set times for his dinners. Gonna watch the replay and bask in the what scoreboard wise seems like a solid performance.

Lindy better not get any ideas and leave the lineup the exact freaking same, Daws is our man.

LFGD

Social question: when you invite people over for a party or even a social dinner, how soon after your start time do you plan to have the food on the table?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Didn’t see any of this game because my friend doesn’t know how to properly set times for his dinners. Gonna watch the replay and bask in the what scoreboard wise seems like a solid performance.

Lindy better not get any ideas and leave the lineup the exact freaking same, Daws is our man.

LFGD

Social question: when you invite people over for a party or even a social dinner, how soon after your start time do you plan to have the food on the table?

Devils were outshot 29-10 over the final two periods.  Panthers hit some posts.  Not taking anything from Daws because he made a lot of big saves tonight, but it’s a game that easily could’ve seen the Panthers rally to win.  Fortunately that didn’t happen.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

12 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

He’s one goalie I would give up Casey for.   Age appropriate, etc.   

Yeah if that was ever on the table, I think ya gotta pull the trigger on that one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HughesCorporation said:

Theres a game tonight? thats like back to back to back, man who's scheduling these games?

Dude the dates are always in the thread title…

it’s really not that confusing. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HughesCorporation said:

Theres a game tonight? thats like back to back to back, man who's scheduling these games?

image.gif.05267ed8c81fe1f557ad89a3256ec58d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/14/2024 at 8:18 AM, Lateralous said:

LGD!!!  

After the really hot start, the Bruins have come back to earth.   

Well to be fair NO team is likely to keep churning out points at a .861 clip (that's what the Bruins were doing through their first 18 games this year, in going 14-1-3).

But yeah, 11-7-6 since.  Not bad, but that's more middle-of-the-pack.  They are 6-1-3 in their last 10.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Guys I don't mind the slang names for teams but can we keep at least the city in the title so most can follow the thread or search for them in them in the future if needed? Especially since the names are not canon.

Thanks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DevilMinder said:

Guys I don't mind the slang names for teams but can we keep at least the city in the title so most can follow the thread or search for them in them in the future if needed? Especially since the names are not canon.

Thanks

Too easy, when we win today, I’ll fix it for the next one.

I’ll also come up with a Kinkaid-like list for all the random names we’ve given other teams haha

21 minutes ago, devlman said:

No VV in net! We’ll have a chance in this one at points.

The Devils have gone 14-7-2 in VV’s starts, including 6-2-2 in his last 10 starts.  Goes to show how much this team scores and how hard they battle in his games.  Pure goal support.