GDT: Montreal @ Devils 7:00 PM MSGSN

MadDog2020

13 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Pretty sure that was Holtz’s 1st PP goal of the season. I’d give him Toffoli’s spot on the 1st unit if it was up to me, but we all know that’s not happening. 

Holtz should be getting more time there, 100 percent. More ice time in general.

6 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

Bad play by nemec. Had an open side to dump the puck, but he threw it back towards all the bodies

Kid has been a beauty. I’ll pretend I didn’t see his mistake.

• Like 1

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

this was an indictment of inept coaching.

Fitz needs to sever his loyalty to the lovable grandfather or else it should cost him his fvcking job

enough with the “oh they have built in excuses.” This organization bragged about so much depth and yet the coach never adjusts to what he has. fvck him, get him out of town already and get someone in here that will actually motivate this team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Blown coverage, every shot we take is going wide or ricocheting off someones legs. This team blows

I hate how many shot attempts we take that are blocked, or worse, wide.  How hard is it to side step a defender, create space for yourself, and throw a puck on net? 

All credit to opposing defenders who get in lanes and sacrifice their bodies, but we literally make teams look like they have an invisible wall up in front of our defenders who shoot from the blue line. 

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Devils01 said:

Kid has been a beauty. I’ll pretend I didn’t see his mistake.

For sure. He had an off night, he's only 19. Not worried about him at all. Can't even fault him for the 2nd goal against, looked like the devils got caught on a line change and he was the only one back