GDT: 3/11/24 - Devils @ Rangers 7:00 pm NHLN/MSGSN/MSG

ButlerBulldog

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

He's a punk. 

Let's face it. If his last name wasn't Hughes he'd be nowhere near the ice.

He's just a very young D playing on a demoralized, poorly coached team. Shoes too big to fit.

• Like 1

Just now, hystyk28 said:

How wi Hamilton help fix the defense? Adding him is throwing gas on the fire.

Dougie’s not a good defender, but he at least has experience playing against opposing forwards and can help the young guys.  Plus, his presence means that Siegs likely sees less time on the top line, where he clearly doesn’t fit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I’d like to see Nemec get more time with the first power play unit.  As he’s a right-handed shooter, he might create additional shooting angles the current group cannot because they’re all left-handed.

Doesn’t matter, they don't shoot anyway.

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

Forget going after Rempe, I would love to see MacDermott absolutely blast one of their more useful players like they always do to us.   

Yeah right the 10 ply Devils are giant pussies. 

Just now, hystyk28 said:

Yeah right the 10 ply Devils are giant pussies. 

They are. No one’s gonna do anything. This is another reason I want Berube; the man was a fvcking animal when he played. I want him to instill some institutional toughness in this soft-ass group.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

The entire team just can’t wait for this embarrassing season to be finally over.

Yeah, like others have pointed out, team needs the hardest of resets.  That will start with Interim Caretaker being shown the door at season’s end.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They are. No one’s gonna do anything. This is another reason I want Berube; the man was a fvcking animal when he played. I want him to instill some institutional toughness in this soft-ass group.

I’d also like to see Ellen Hughes put each of her sons over her knee and spank them until they can’t sit down.

Edit: Her sons who play for the Devils.  Quinn does not deserve punishment.

Edited by ButlerBulldog
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

He's just a very young D playing on a demoralized, poorly coached team. Shoes too big to fit.

He’s leading the team in ice time. That is completely unfair to ask of a 20 year old rookie. 

• Like 3