GDT: The 'It Barely Matters" Edition - 3/14/24 Devils @ Stars 8:00pm MSGN2

NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Bill Spaulding is really good at what he does. His tone of voice right now is somewhat jolly and happy go lucky, meanwhile he's basically standing in the middle of a gigantic dumpster fire. 

I don't know how he's able to keep his composure. I would fvcking lose it, because I'm losing it right now.

I’m worried that Chico’s going to have a stroke.  He loves the Devils so much.  It has to be killing him to watch sh!t like this.

• Like 1

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

I’m worried that Chico’s going to have a stroke.  He loves the Devils so much.  It has to be killing him to watch sh!t like this.

He made it through the last decade of sh!t; he'll be fine.

Hey Devils: The Wings are losing, the Islanders are losing, the Lightning are losing, and the Flyers are losing. 

Someone show these fvckers the out of town scoreboard and maybe they'll keep scoring.  

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I’ve really soured on him.  I know he’s still young, but his disappearing act has made him expendable.

I'm actually encouraged by what we just saw - you got to give the goalie credit there, it was a miraculous save. I also give Mercer credit for being in the right spot and going to the scoring areas.