GDT: St Paddys day 3:30 pm Edition: Devils @ Vegas bling knights

DevilMinder

Happy St. Paddy's Day all. I celebrated yesterday and will be golfing at noon today, much like the Devils probably will be in a month. I'll probably be done around 3-4 or so and may tune into the game, but it's no longer a priority. Not after her another big let down yesterday.

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I wish the Devils would wear one of their retro red-and-green uniforms on a day like this, not that it will make a difference in how they play.

It would be even more fitting this year, considering they look like the 80’s Devils.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I wish the Devils would wear one of their retro red-and-green uniforms on a day like this, not that it will make a difference in how they play.

This was an all timer. 

image.jpeg.2f9e3c5358f98aeb57fd49baea550d6c.jpeg

• EvilHeart 5

Green talking about the Devils’ slow starts as though they have nothing to do with coaching.  If Fitz wants to redeem himself in the eyes of the fanbase, he can start by telling this idiot he is just a placeholder and will be gone at season’s end.  Green deserves to coach knowing he’s a lame duck.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Hatakka out instead of Smith. 🤡

I really want to know what Smith has on these guys that he gets chance after chance to screw up while solid role players like Hatakka and future stars like Nemec are healthy scratches.  He better not be back next season.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I really want to know what Smith has on these guys that he gets chance after chance to screw up while solid role players like Hatakka and future stars like Nemec are healthy scratches.  He better not be back next season.

If anything you circle back and re-sign Miller as your 7th D. 

• Like 3

Just now, Nicomo said:

If anything you circle back and re-sign Miller as your 7th D. 

Absolutely.  With Luke and Nemec having another year of experience, Dougie returning, and Marino and Siegs poised to bounce back with better coaching, there’s no reason for Smith to return.  Sign Miller as a depth piece in case of injury and launch Smith into the sun.