Game Thread: Devils vs Senators

devilsrule33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To say tonights game is huge is an understatement. Even though tonights game is gonna be tough I have a good feeling about it. A win tonight agaisnt the top team in the conference is exactly what this team needs to get the ball rolling again. The Devils backs are against the wall and now its time to see what they are all about. Despite all the trouble they have been having the last few weeks, I think we are going to see them play one hell of a game tonight. I still believe. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

They'd better play the best damn defensive game of there lives tonight, I don't want to hear about any pucks going through Marty. You know the Sens will be pumped with the Rasmussen thing. Somebody needs to give Chara a couple of stiff slashes to the ankle. Andre the Zdeno takes far to many liberties, I've never seen a player get away with so much hooking, holding, and dirty play.

They'd better play the best damn defensive game of there lives tonight, I don't want to hear about any pucks going through Marty. You know the Sens will be pumped with the Rasmussen thing. Somebody needs to give Chara a couple of stiff slashes to the ankle. Andre the Zdeno takes far to many liberties, I've never seen a player get away with so much hooking, holding, and dirty play.

Chara's out tonight. Thankfully.

I have a question. Why somme people hate Ken Klee ? I don't very know this player so i don't knoe why you hate him^^ I'm curious

Because he's not Matvichuk? Essentially, because people have no patience.

Klee is still adapting to the system and also his partner and we are losing at the same time.

Klee is a scapegoat more or less.

Because he's not Matvichuk? Essentially, because people have no patience.

Klee is still adapting to the system and also his partner and we are losing at the same time.

Klee is a scapegoat more or less.

No. He actually does suck. Whether you'd like to realize it or not.