Don

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

:gd:

Game 1 was a give away but Game 2 the Devils will be ready and we will see Devils hockey. Elias is back in the line up and it will spark that EGG line. Devils to come out fired up for this one and they know this has to be a big win for them. Brodeur will be sharp and the PP and the PK has to get it going. Time is NOW for the Devils and begin to take this series over in Game 2. :koolaid:

I am so fired up and ready to go! Cannot wait for tonight!

Going to miss this game completely (Damned work!). Game one was so ugly, but I don't forsee either team messing the sheets like they did Thursday.

Odviously, both goalies have to play better than they did to give their team a chance. Elias' return will be a big lift for the Devils, so Comrie has to play tonight as well instead of letting Thomas Malec wear his jesey while he goes to AC*.

I think tonight's game will have a far slower pace, a lot more neutral zone play and tight checking. I predict 37 "Rangers suck" chants.

Come on Sens, you've got a foothold, now go for the throat.

*- That's my theory, anyway.

Marty must step up tonight!! He really must play his best game of the season if we're gonna have a chance!!

Players need to show that focus Lou was talking so much about after firing Julien. Last game there was no focus..especially from dependable players like Madden, Brylin and Pandolfo.

We need a big game from everyone tonight!! The return of Patty won't hurt either. UNfortunately I think it means that Clarkson is out again. Rasmussen was terrible the last game, just looks so slow and clueless. Keep Clarkson in and scratch Ramussen!

GO DEVILS!! WE CAN DO IT!

man, i was desperately trying to go to tonight's game but i just can't find anyone who wants to go with me. excuses, excuses, excuses. i wanted to go so bad!! i'll go next saturday i guess..

Go by yourself!...my father has been to most of the games himself all season long with all of us kids at college.

Go by yourself!...my father has been to most of the games himself all season long with all of us kids at college.

Exactly, I went to Game 1 vs Tampa by myself. You'll have just as much fun during the game.

I don't think I'd ever want to try that. :P I might get killed.

Edited by Don

maybe i would if i lived a little closer, but a 2 and a half hour drive from Toms River there, then 2 and a half hours on the way back all by my lonesome, then i gotta pay for parking, plus whatever else, not to mention the ticket.. ends up with me dishing out $100 dollars or so to go see the game without anyone else?! .. I'll just go to game 5 with my brother and dad.