The Official UFA Breaking News Thread

Devilsdude530

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate):

10:19 According to a Source the NJ DEVILS are trying to make a substantial trade the will "shake the organization." I am hearing that it may involve Elias and I am hearing the Canucks have SERIOUS interest and could trade some D salary back to NJ. Also with interest in Elias...the Maple Leafs and the Canadiens.

LOL who does Vancouver have the Devils could possibly want other than the Sedins or maybe an Ohlund-Salo type?

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)'s got sources with the Flyers but with everyone else he just throws crap up against the wall. Although given the Devils' actions in recent weeks it's fair to speculate they want to dump payroll.

Edited by Hasan4978

LOL who does Vancouver have the Devils could possibly want other than the Sedins or maybe an Ohlund-Salo type?

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)'s got sources with the Flyers but with everyone else he just throws crap up against the wall.

Edited by devils26

10:19 According to a Source the NJ DEVILS are trying to make a substantial trade the will "shake the organization." I am hearing that it may involve Elias and I am hearing the Canucks have SERIOUS interest and could trade some D salary back to NJ. Also with interest in Elias...the Maple Leafs and the Canadiens.

This Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) guy is sh!t anyway, why believe it.. he has all this rumor crap and barely any of what he says has come true.. And knowing Lou and his trades, he would never make a blockbuster trade.. he usually only trades away people who do terrible at the trade deadline or draft picks..

Edited by nmigliore

Who the hell do the Canucks have that we want? Elias is still a superstar and likely more valuable than any package Vancouver would put together.

We don't even have any trading chips, unless Lou wants to package draft picks.

Mark Fraser and a 3rd round pick for Naslund.

Edited by '7'

Well, that's it for me today... tired of waiting for that post that says we made a move (although I agree I'm glad we didn't make a panic move). Still, like was stated before, the board worked great today, kudos to administration for the job they are doing

NO DAMN WAY Lou trades Elias.

If we have learned anything from the past 10-11 hrs, its that Elias is actually going to be very economical in salary teams the next couple of yrs.

I got on Elias pretty good this year, but he is much more skilled and a far far more committed hockey player than Gomez will ever be, and Im pretty hopeful that Elias will rebound.

I dont see Lou being able to pull a trade.

Lou is going to have to suck it up and bring in a couple guys, maybe a Nylander or Zubrus at forward, and he should try to get a Preissing, whom I think is a very solid defenseman.