GDT: DEVILS @ PANTHERS 7:30PM TV FSNY Radio 660 XM 206

Devilish34

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for the game tonight. i have faith that sutter will get this team on track, starting tonight.

for no reason in particular, i'd like to see brookbank instead of mottau. not that mottau isn't playing well, i'd just like to see brookbank play. plus i wonder if any schism will be lingering from the horton/asham scrap and having brookbank out there would help.

lets go devils!!!

Let's go Devils!

I'd still like to see Bergfors get another chance with Elias. I think Elias is at his best when he is with a player who can sit at the halfboards of the offensive zone and still beat a goalie. Gionta puts the puck in the net but he doesn't beat the goalie that often with his shot.

Been down here all week, going tonight, but first a dip in the 85 degree ocean. The Panthers lost last night and are 0-4. They played great last night and still lost, so I think we'll see two desperate teams tonight. Just hoping the Devils can make my trip and come out on top. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Let's go Devils!

I'd still like to see Bergfors get another chance with Elias. I think Elias is at his best when he is with a player who can sit at the halfboards of the offensive zone and still beat a goalie. Gionta puts the puck in the net but he doesn't beat the goalie that often with his shot.

Let's go Devils!

Edited by Devilish34

I'd be cautious, they're still looking for their first win and played very well the other night. It's a game we SHOULD win, yes; but it's not a walk-in-the-park type game by any means.

That said, :gd:!