New Jersey has 'secret plan' to solve Lundqvist

njdss4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a move to psyche them out. And even if they do, it'll only be a couple periods or so before the Rangers pick up on it and cancel it out.

During a stoppage in play in the second period right before the moon aligns with Venus in the 7th house, the Devils will request the officiating crew to measure Hanks pads.

Martin Brodeur has spoken out about the plan...

"We knew something was up since day one. Some thing just didnt seem right about Hanks equipment. Most goaltenders are using CCM, Bauer, Vaughn, Koho, Louisville, etc.. pads, but Hanks said Serta. So I had one of our equipment guys do a little research, and he couldnt find anything about Serta equipment. After some very intensive searching he realized Serta is a mattress company. His catching glove is made by a company who makes nets for wrangling bluefish onto boats."

It's no secret how to beat Brodeur when it counts: shots from bad angles along the goal line. He has given up a few heartbreakers like that in the past couple playoffs.

Also, it's no secret how to beat the Devils in general this year. Cycle down low and get the puck behind the net. We've lost coverage on guys so often coming off the boards or down from the point to take one-timers from the hashmarks on passes from behind, that other teams have to have picked up on it. I hope they were working on that in practice the last little while, cuz my heart is in my chest every time I see someone set up in the office.

That said, can't wait to get to the Rock tonight for the game, yeehaw!