GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 4

NJDevs4978

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BS. We are not getting unlucky. They are beating us because right now they are playing like a better team, just like they did all season long.

tell me how not clearing the zone makes them a better team. clean up our mistakes we have a shot

Jamie Langenbrunner should rip that C off his jersey. He was fvcking awful tonight and was responsible for 2 goals against. he hasn't been this counterproductive since that awful Montreal game. just terrible.

it's a shame. the devils really found a way to lose tonight. the offense did its part - marty couldn't really do anytihng about these goals tonight.

time to channel 2000 vs. philly. perhaps if langs is dropped to line 4 where he can't do as much harm, the devils will have a chance. lundquist shows me nothing. after the 1st period, the devils really played well. but this team is not good enough to overcome horrendous mistakes.

Edited by sundstrom

Defense....2 good defensemen and a bunch of mediocre ones do not mix well with playoff hockey...our big offensive guys stepped up (the Elias line in particular) and we couldn't get it done...White singlehandedly gave this game away by being the reason the Rags scored twice...

I just bought my ticket to Friday because if it's their last game of the season, I want to be part of the sea of "LETS GO DEVILS" that they hear on their last night regardless. fvck all of this "I'm not watching Game 5 bullsh!t" . . . no fvcking excuses, do or die.

Series is not over by a long shot we are outplaying them. clean up our mistakes we have a shot

Yep that is why you need to win 4 games to advance. They pretty much handed this game over with their sloppy clearing attempts. It's unreal. Their punishment for playing stupid? Can't lose a game the rest of the series.

tell me how not clearing the zone makes them a better team. clean up our mistakes we have a shot

They clear their zone. We don't get goals when everyone is dog tired. They do. That's making them better. If you want to look at it that it's not making them better, it's making us worse, then go for that argument - the results are the same.

I agree cleaning up our mistakes would give us a better chance of winning but this team has played like this all year long. Won't change just because we want it to.