GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 4

NJDevs4978

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good? He almost had even me at my wit's end when he went towards the boards on that two-on-one earlier in the period, totally wasting a good scoring chance.

That was an absolutely awful play by him.

I dont think i have ever seen the refs determine the outcome of a series

We're not getting rooked, don't kid yourself.

Salvador's making up for his first-goal mistake at least, he's hustling out there... Good period for him, and good period for Brodeur, he's keeping us alive.

Yeah, Salvador was very solid on the 4 minute kill.

We are killing ourselves. The 2 goals were because of White pinching and a bad coverage by Mottau and Parise made a bad clear

we need to run Lundqvist in the head. Thats 2 times Broduer has been hit.

Nice hits by Zubes and VV

i love how Marty gets knocked in the head and is down and all MSG does is yell Marty sucks

Edited by DEVILS>Rangers

Another game, another sh*t job of officiating. No goalie interference on Jagr? Whatever...........

I have believed in the Devils ever since this series began but I would be lying if I didn't say that Parise fvck up just might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. They have been making some stupid mistakes all night and that was by the far the worst one. That screw up couldn't have come at a worse time. A play like that after a brilliant penalty kill is just beyond brutal. Zach, you owe your team a goal.

Well I guess we'll see just what this team is made out of. A strong team has a way of bailing each other out and that is what they are going to need tonight. Marty and Patty have done their part but they'll need more help.

They have not won a 3rd period from the Rangers this year. That has to change tonight.

Liz what would like him to do? Stop deflections, 3 on 1s?, and a open back door?

Yes I would. I want him to steal one! I'm just frustrated. There was the article where Marty said he wants to raise his game. So is it too much to ask that he makes phenomenal saves? They haven't led yet and when the tie it, they give it away. :saddevil:

Another game, another sh*t job of officiating. No goalie interference on Jagr? Whatever...........

I have believed in the Devils ever since this series began but I would be lying if I didn't say that Parise fvck up just might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. They have been making some stupid mistakes all night and that was by the far the worst one. That screw up couldn't have come at a worse time. A play like that after a brilliant penalty kill is just beyond brutal. Zach, you owe your team a goal.

Well I guess we'll see just what this team is made out of. A strong team has a way of bailing each other out and that is what they are going to need tonight. Marty and Patty have done their part but they'll need more help.

They have not won a 3rd period from the Rangers this year. That has to change tonight.

stay out of the box i think we will be fine

Yes I would. I want him to steal one! I'm just frustrated. There was the article where Marty said he wants to raise his game. So is it too much to ask that he makes phenomenal saves? They haven't led yet and when the tie it, they give it away. :saddevil:

Ur way off base. He's made phenomenal saves tonight. But he simply CANNOT make the saves on those goals...I don't know what more you expect.

worst part is it was a bad call. jagr lifted zajac's stick into rozival's face.

i just stopped by here to see if anyone here noticed it, 'cause the yokels over at msgplus sure didn't...

Fischler said that it was Jagr's stick, he didn't really specify that it was Jagr's stick that lifted Zajac's.. regardless...