Victor Oreskovich-Kamil Kreps-Mike Duco

Bryan McCabe-Keith Ballard

Jordan Leopold-Dennis Seidenberg

Bryan Allen-Dmitry Kulikov

Scott Clemmensen

Tomas Vokoun

Injured:

Campbell, McArdle, Stillman, Booth, Tarnasky

PP and PK has to be good in this one as well when given the oppurtunities.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This really makes no sense that Brodeur is starting tonight. Danis is going to be real rusty when lemaire decides to put him in for a game. Tonight would have been a good time for Danis to play because there is a bigger game tomorrow vs. the slumping Flyers. Brodeur will definitely play tomorrow night as the Devils are 0-2 vs. the Flyers so far this season. Danis should have started tonight. I agree. Clemmensen starting tonight for Florida and maybe Brodeur wants this game for many reasons.

Get the win Devils! get that 5th straight win and continue the best record in the NHL and in franchise history.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

Let's not take the Cats lightly, this has trap game written all over it.

I think Marty is playing for obvious reasons. If it wasn't for that I'm sure Danis would get the start.

This is something the Devils and Marty need to get out of the way asap, although it's nice and all it could become an annoying distraction which could cost the team some points.

Get it over and done with and let's move on.

There didn't seem to be much distraction when Marty was trying to tie the record though and that went on for what, a month and a half? I just don't get it I guess.

I can see your point, but this is the kicker, breaking the record, that's much bigger than tieing it. I hope it does not become a mountain out of a molehill.

It can/will effect the way the Devils play IMO. I thought the way they played against the Canes was a good strategy, they got out to a 3-0 lead. The trouble was they then took their foot off the gas and the Canes came back.

For the sake of the record we need to play like we did against the Sabres, and we need the Cats to play as poorly as the Sabres (like that'll happen-no team wants to be the opponent when the record is broken-pride)

It needs to be a game right up Marty's alley, tight, few offensive opportunites against. That's when Marty usually gets the goose egg.