We Are Winning Game 7

NJayDevil

The Devils can win a Game 7. They did it before on the road, down 1-0 in the game, they were able to win it. They got by in that game on luck.. can they do it again?

They need Joe Nieuwendyk back. We all like Mike Rupp, but honestly, this guy shoots the puck into players more than he hits the net. Must've been three blocked shots tonight alone. Joe N in the lineup, for the Cup.. you can't argue with that kind of Willis Reed return. Just can't. He'll be in that lineup on Monday.

Stick with the same defensive pairings, they've worked all playoffs. Daneyko might be a decent addition, but the problem is there's no way he should be out there with Elias-Gomez-Marshall.

I think both teams will play a patient game on Monday. Anaheim because they're on the road, and the Devils because they just got blown out.

There are a lot of positives to take out of this game tonight. It's just hard to remember them. The defense just has to be better. And Brodeur has to be better too, even though he wasn't at fault on any of the goals, he just has to be better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils have experience in big games so the edge is theirs.

Marty is 4-3 in game 7 play the edge is his.

Marty wins after a 5 GA game everytime so the edge is his.

Burns has beed there before he coached the Canadians to the finals in 89 they lost... he learned his edge.

Devils have a 11-1 record at home their edge.

So don't worry because it won't help.

Devils win game 7 for the Cup in NJ.

I was there for the '95 Cup win, not as much stress it was the 4th game. The cement in the stand shook, the place was wild, it was my first time being at a CUP win. Just awesome. Best ever feeling, I didn't sleep that night. My son and I were together at the game we spoke all night on cell phones after we left the arena. Of course the calls were free.

I sincerely hope that those of you that will be there Monday night will experience the same. It's thrilling just like the parking lot parade or the party for the second Cup in 2000.

Game seve. The Cup on the line. If the game is tied late I will be dead.

I can barely sit down during games. My wife thinks I'm a pain in the ass.

After going down 3-0, I asked her to cut my hair. Then Pando scores.

My nerves will be shot. I just wont be able to enjoy the game unless we're up a coupla goals. Vince

If this game is close, its gonna be a towel biter for me. And if this goes to OT, then I don't know if I will be able to watch knowing that any shot taking can be a cup winner. Its gonna be tough to watch but I'm not particulary worried, hopefully the Devils can win it by a larger sum unlike the Senators Game 7.

I actually had a dream about tonight. It was 5-4 after the second with the devils behind by one point and then they were in OT forever and thats about it to the dream. But I think it will be very close and the chances of them going to OT are good.