Madden having a midlife Crisis?

J0llyR0ger

You are correct Mr. Cyclone. I would not condone such wreckless behavior, as to why this individual no longer plays for our club.

Thank you.

-L

Mr. Lamoriello

I've heard recent rumors of Peters for a bag of pucks. Is there any truth do this? Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) says it wouldn't happen.

:troll1:

Maddens wedding band was in his pocket, see the first pic, its no where to be found. Also Im sure he was just chaparoning the other players lol

On a serious note, Lou would never approve such behavior.

I was thinking that too. Lou would flip sh!t if something like this happened with our players.

Maddens wedding band was in his pocket, see the first pic, its no where to be found. Also Im sure he was just chaparoning the other players lol

they adopted him as their mascot when he showed up. I guess it beats hanging out with Pando.

This is hilarious. He's definitely having a mid-hockey-life crisis. He gets traded to a team where he's the oldest player, he's got a wife and brood of kids, and it's all young bucks in their early 20s, living the prime time of their lives. Remember that feature on him from some Chicago paper at the beginning of the year, he was talking about how all the young guys were rejuvenating him, and how it was still nice that they would show concern and awkwardly say "Uh, how's the kids?" Now he's going for his one last gasp, reliving the dream! The best part is that the whole thing seems like a prank by female Vancouver fans who know all too well how much foolish alpha-males love flattery. Way to go Mad-Dog!

I was thinking that too. Lou would flip sh!t if something like this happened with our players.

Does he really know what these guys do on their own time? Come on. These guys are living in a fantasy world. Hell. If I were a player, what's the point of being married?

If the players were playing for Lou they would have got a shock when the knocked on the driver partition it came down and Lou would be driving in chauffeurs outfit.

"Hi boys looks like fun, were off on a little tour of every other NHL team in the country now, Lets see if we cant drop you guys off and exchange you for some respectable players. You boys should know nothing gets past Lou"

If the players were playing for Lou they would have got a shock when the knocked on the driver partition it came down and Lou would be driving in chauffeurs outfit.

"Hi boys looks like fun, were off on a little tour of every other NHL team in the country now, Lets see if we cant drop you guys off and exchange you for some respectable players. You boys should know nothing gets past Lou"

LOL..that would probably happen too.

Ummm, when it goes public like this he certainly does and i wouldn't want to be that/those players if it did.

Point taken. Today's athletes have to be extra careful in the spotlight bc of today's technology that's available (Tiger Woods). You never know. Albeit, it's not going to stop them from partying it up.

Welcome to Chicago Johnny - Devils offered you a little intangible you hadn't really appreciated, didn't they?

:doh1: in the words of Napoleon Dynamite "IDiot"

No midlife crisis and nothing new from the Maddog... and a big reason I didn't mind his leaving. Flawed character - he's so needy in a way I just DO NOT get. He doesn't even want it to be real - he just needs :noclue: I dont get it... I just dont get it. I hate it when I don't understand stuff. Dudes think this stuff is funny and "who cares?" you know, because they're not the ones doing this stupid sh!t.... I just feel so bad for him because it's so sincere a need - just WEIRD!!!