GDT - Boston @ Devils

MDPucks

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a flying fvck about the Rangers and if they're in the playoffs or not. I just want to see the Devils fvcking destroy Boston. We all know the Rangers will self-destruct, let's just worry about ourselves tonight, especially after Sunday.

I'll be there in Section 1. LGD!

I don't give a flying fvck about the Rangers and if they're in the playoffs or not. I just want to see the Devils fvcking destroy Boston. We all know the Rangers will self-destruct, let's just worry about ourselves tonight, especially after Sunday.

thats true, good point! fvck the shootout and 3 point games! just win convincingly tonight!!!

At this point I want to keep the Rangers alive long enough for them and the Flyers to destroy themselves in their home and home the last weekend, with any luck the loser misses the playoffs and the winner gets destroyed by the Caps anyway.

Let's Go Devils!!! I will be sitting in Sec. 17 Row 7 thanks to my MB 30 throwback from Modells. Screw the shootout and 3pts man we just gotta beat Boston like we own them! The Rock should be more than 2/3s of the way full tonight if not sold out.

To all my fellow fans going to the game tonight; get there safely, let's Rock the Rock and let's spur our boys on to victory to take back first place!!!! :evil:

:gd::clap2::gd::clap2::gd::clap2:

BOSTON SUCKS!!!! BOSTON SUCKS!!!! BOSTON SUCKS!!!!

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673